• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario's bike questions

SUB_ZERO

Smash Apprentice
I have been wondering about a few things about wario's bike. When you drive it off the edge and jump off, if this lands on the opponent does it hit them? or does this only apply when you throw it at them?

There are other things but i hope someone can maybe put a few dot points on the advantages/disadvantages and abilities of the bike.

Thanks in advance.

Goochf1111

Smash Cadet
ya the above is correct. Also to note that it will still hit attacks or intercept projectiles when you are off of it. For example if you hop off your bike, and its momentum carries it over the edge onto a recovering ness, the bike will negate his PK thunder and kill him. (the ball that is)

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
you know, this is the kind of question you should have posted on my Wario "discoveries" thread.

Top Bottom