• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Ware characters, come here if you want Syrup.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
I doubt she'll get in either.

I was thinking of the Wario's Factory(as shown in Mario Tennis) but I'll add that if I can get a pic.

SSJ4Kazuki

Smash Champion
Nah, it's definitely got to be 30 of the best looping Wario Ware minigames made into
one random-*** stage set inside a gba.

The minigames INTERACT with the fighting! ROFFLE!

Crazy and unpredictable, it 100% must be.

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Orbulon is the best 8) also mona. also that cat thing.

and I support Wario Ware characters in brawl :) and captain syrup too.

and a WW mini game stage would be awesome

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
SSJ4Kazuki said:
Nah, it's definitely got to be 30 of the best looping Wario Ware minigames made into
one random-*** stage set inside a gba.

The minigames INTERACT with the fighting! ROFFLE!

Crazy and unpredictable, it 100% must be.
Well, I was thinking they could be inside a DS, with different backgrounds from various microgames looping. I'd rather not have it interacting, but if it was, there should be a stylus coming down and writing on the DS screen or something.

I don't know, I just like to throw around crappy ideas, though it's not like that's something we're not used to after reading the Brawl Character Disc. suggestions.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
If they went with Wario Ware, it would have to be Kat and Ana or Mona. However, since they opted for the W instead of the Wario Ware Bomb, my guess is that, despite appearances, Wario is the Wario from EVERYTHING he's been in, not just Wario Ware, which leaves it very open for Syrup. And what a great, obscure, unique, and cool addition that would be. The same sort of surprise appearance in Brawl that Sheik gave us when she appeared in Melee, I think.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Stafy is probably going to get in, but Bomberman and Toad are a little iffy.

Added the teacup pic.

dotdotdot!

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, if you wanna get technical, his emblem is a bucket with a W on it, which is specifically a Wario Land reference (Where he either wears a bucket on his head or puts a bucket on someone else's head) while his suit is from Wario Ware, so yes, his emblem is meant to encompass the entire Wario stratum.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Man, it isn't a bucket, it's just a W and the bucket with a W on it is a reference to that Mario and Wario game not Wario Land. That being said, does anyone remember that fairy from Mario and Wario? I'm not suggesting her but does anyone know who that is?

DokturSea

Smash Lord
Uncle Kenny said:
Man, it isn't a bucket, it's just a W and the bucket with a W on it is a reference to that Mario and Wario game not Wario Land. That being said, does anyone remember that fairy from Mario and Wario? I'm not suggesting her but does anyone know who that is?
This kid is right. I do believe the bucket is from a Japan only Wario AND Mario game where if Mario gets the bucket on his head, turning the "M" on it into a "W", the controls are reversed or something.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Stryks said:
Kat and ana should replace the Ice climbers, pretty simple.
Oh yes, lets replace one of the most uniqe characters in the game, who are popular and wanted to stay by most people, especially in Japan after the rumor, just to make you happy. Horrible idea, pretty simple, another duo in ADDITION to IC's would be fine though.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
Good job with the characters Marshgio, you picked pretty good ones (save the lack of Orbulon, but I know these 4 are much more likely), I support Syrup the most because I think Smash needs a pirate, and I sure as hell don't want Tetra in the game, and apart from her and Syrup, the closest thing Nintendo has to pirates are the Mario Party 2 characters wearing thier pirate costumes (though I'd like to play as pirate Yoshi).

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Let's revive this thread to celebrate the day that WarioWare Smooth Moves hits the west.

Anyway, to not make this another useless bump, I have a new suggestion which can work, although it has so far been a one-shot, which is Young Cricket. Seeing as he already is a fighter, it could work. However, like I said, he's just a one-shot.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
What stupid logic. I assume that if they showed him in the yellow and purple it's a hint that Waluigi's in? They're going with WWWario because other than party/sport games, the only things he's been in for quite a few years is Wario Ware. And rather than a few generic moves that he used when he was in platforming, they're grabbing a few moves from his minigames and personality.
C'mon on bro, everyone is entiled to there own opinion. Your opening statement can be quite offense man.

As for me, I'm just blissful that my main boy Wario made the cut, but lookin at this thread I'd have to say that Capt. Syrup has a shot to make it into to Brawl. We need a unique femine touch if you know what I mean.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
How about Mona, she's cool. She's been on more games, yet seeng someone else from WarioWare seems kinda far off. I hope Smooth Moves doesn't let me down...

O why does his emblem have to be a simple W? That could eliminate the chances of anyone else from the WarioWare series. What frightens me more is, because it's a W, it signals that it's reaching out to every corner of Wario's history, it gives Waluigi a chance to be in the game. Whereas if the emblem was the lovable bomb, it would pretty much lock Waluigi out (since he never appeared on WarioWare, surprizingly), and give the WarioWare cast at least a chance. I know Waluigi being in the game isn't all that realistic but he's still there, you know?

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
This thread lives! *Insert Frankenstien Music Here*

I already laid out my points as to why she should be in so I will just restate them:

- Capt. Syrup can represent Wario's Wario Land titles. +1
- She is a female. +1
- She is a villian. +1
- She is a female villian. +100
- She is a retro character (Sakurai loves that). +1
- She is a pirate captain. +1

Point is, she would be VERY good for Brawl. I wish I could bet that she will be in but there just isn't enough proof yet to prove she will be. However I have a feeling she is in and I am usually right in my assumptions. Not that you should take my word for it but you still can't deny the fact that she will be great for Brawl.

Edit: Firebomb, the sports games aren't cannon and therefor don't matter. Yoshi has 0 ties to Birdo outside of the sports games and would probably fight her in the cannon series and since Wario has never met Waluigi outside the sports games, he doesn't matter.

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
i think Mona has the moveset to make it in. and more female characters are always welcomed.

this is a good moveset. I DIDN'T DO IT. credit to angstguy he did a good job.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
How about Mona, she's cool. She's been on more games, yet seeng someone else from WarioWare seems kinda far off. I hope Smooth Moves doesn't let me down...

O why does his emblem have to be a simple W? That could eliminate the chances of anyone else from the WarioWare series. What frightens me more is, because it's a W, it signals that it's reaching out to every corner of Wario's history, it gives Waluigi a chance to be in the game. Whereas if the emblem was the lovable bomb, it would pretty much lock Waluigi out (since he never appeared on WarioWare, surprizingly), and give the WarioWare cast at least a chance. I know Waluigi being in the game isn't all that realistic but he's still there, you know?
Mario, Luigi, Wario, & Waluigi? Yeah, baby I'm all for it! Ever see the movie "Four Brothers?" That's what the 4 blood brothas remind me of!

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
Waluigi and Petey Pirahna are the worst characters of all time. I don't even count them as Mario characters since they play an insignificant role in the Mario franchise.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Mario, Luigi, Wario, & Waluigi? Yeah, baby I'm all for it! Ever see the movie "Four Brothers?" That's what the 4 blood brothas remind me of!
Nooo I'm not supporting Waluigi in case you're mistaken, comprede? :dizzy:

Amazing how Geno manages to slip in to every thread these days. I'm not in the mood for Geno haters today.

El HP

Smash Ace
Ice Climbers popularity at the release of Melee: Small
Games Roy appeared in at the release of Melee: 0
Geno's popularity today even after 10 years: High

Your point?
Wario popularity: high

Ice climbers popularity: low

Yet Wario did not appeared in melee what does that mean?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Wario popularity: high

Ice climbers popularity: low

Yet Wario did not appeared in melee what does that mean?
That he was either requested too low, or didn't had enough time for him? The Ice Climbers may not be populair, but they aren't supposed to be populair since they're retro characters.

The WarioWare character I'd mostly like to see is Ashley. I dunno why, but I find her intressting since she's a young witch and all. And was she not very populair in Japan? But if Mona or anyone else is more deserving I'm okay with that to, since I've never played a WarioWare game before... Is WarioWare Smooth Moves good? Maybe I'll try that one out...

Tiamat

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi and Petey Pirahna are the worst characters of all time. I don't even count them as Mario characters since they play an insignificant role in the Mario franchise.
I hate Petey too but not counting him as a Mario character is just allowing your hatred to blind you to logic and reason. Unlike Waluigi, Petey Pirahna actually appears in main Mario titles (in fact, he's appeared in EVERY ONE SO FAR EVER SINCE MARIO SUNSHINE, for crying out loud). The guy even gets to be a boss in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time as well as friggin' Super Princess Peach. If being a boss character in EVERY NEW MARIO GAME SINCE SUNSHINE (in addition to being in most party, sports, and Mario kart games since then) doesn't count as a Mario character, then I don't know what the hell does.

Jazzy Jinx

♥♪!?
I hate Petey too but not counting him as a Mario character is just allowing your hatred to blind you to logic and reason. Unlike Waluigi, Petey Pirahna actually appears in main Mario titles (in fact, he's appeared in EVERY ONE SO FAR EVER SINCE MARIO SUNSHINE, for crying out loud). The guy even gets to be a boss in Mario & Luigi Partners in Time as well as friggin' Super Princess Peach. If being a boss character in EVERY NEW MARIO GAME SINCE SUNSHINE (in addition to being in most party, sports, and Mario kart games since then) doesn't count as a Mario character, then I don't know what the hell does.
What I meant to say was Waluigi and Petey Pirahna are sick jokes that Nintendo thinks are great ideas. I am well aware that Petey has been in a lot of crap lately. Why I am a scared? For the children...

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I posted in this thread earlier, but I just want to make clear that Syrup is not only all the things Uncle Kenny so awesomely listed above, but also a HUGE fan favorite. Any search of Captain Syrup on Deviantart, for example, will turn up hundreds of pages of fan art.

Plus, she's a fuggin' pirate. Smash needs a pirate, god****it.

El HP

Smash Ace
That he was either requested too low, or didn't had enough time for him? The Ice Climbers may not be populair, but they aren't supposed to be populair since they're retro characters.

Who requested ice climbers, marth, roy, game & watch? the developers will choose not the fans.

Stryks

Smash Hero
But, obviously, popularity makes a diference, sure they have the final word, but if theyre gonna add characters that many of us wouldnt like, or arent exactly popular, then theres no point, u think they wont add dedede, ridley, wolf, sonic ad all the others?... and u know what thye all have in commen?... they're all popular XD...

Top Bottom