• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video Thread

-Ka-

Smash Journeyman
Warlock, I wanted to thank you for adding my video to the thread.

I should also have a pretty cool VS Kirby video coming in soon.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
OMG a whole list of my videos.... nice thanx for put them in here dinhotheone, i have some good videos ihavent upload yet, Hope i can upload them soom.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Biggest issue I saw is that you gotta use the fart more often... I think in more than a couple vids you just waited till full charge. It's easier to dodge (they'll be expecting it when he flashes) and it's knockback is less under Wario than the half or 2/3 charge wafts (though great above him). Besides, you can pull off 1 every minute that way, and it's much more useful.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Those Wawawa VS Martha vids are awesome; everybody should go and watch'em now.

With popcorn. Or chips.

Mmmmmmm chips.

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Biggest issue I saw is that you gotta use the fart more often... I think in more than a couple vids you just waited till full charge. It's easier to dodge (they'll be expecting it when he flashes) and it's knockback is less under Wario than the half or 2/3 charge wafts (though great above him). Besides, you can pull off 1 every minute that way, and it's much more useful.
Yeah, these tournament videos were before I really took advantage of the half waft (Love the way that sounds!! :p)

I find it better to use as an emergency recovery; that marth I was playing can gimp me so well off my motorcycle you have no idea lol. Thanks for the input though Phantom.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Last tip/input I'm gonna give. Vs. swordies especially, mixing in some forward tilts always seems to throw them off, b/c they never expect to get hit by a longer distance move... usually a good easy way to get a kill... really the only move I rarely find use for is the utilt... ftilt is quite sexy, and I don't think I saw you use it in the 4 vids I watched.

Then again, they're old, so maybe my input is fairly irrelevant now :p

EDIT: nvm, you use it some more in the last few vids...

Christopher Rodriguez

The illest Project M Bowser
Lol, I was gonna say the same thing because wario has been winning a ton recently. Off-topic Warlock, but I added you and im on pretty often trying to register people.

Also Warlock do you think sometime in the future you might organize these videos under players (If said wario players are good enough)? Like, have Blueshell/Futile/Pax/etc name and then have his videos under them. I know thats alot of work and your probably not up to it, but it doesn't hurt asking. I see that most video threads especially in melee had their video thread format like that.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I actually prefer the division being by character opponent as opposed to by player... that way if you want to see how different Wario players tackle the same characters, it's a lot easier to find it.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
*Or* I could do both, with the players' names as subcategories. But I would need to click on every single link/vid again. I'll do it... one day. :)

Yeah, I'll do it, but not now.

Edit: did it.

okiyama

Smash Ace
Why didn't anyone tell me I was on here?

Lol, more to come from me, I just went to another tourney yesterday and went straight Wario in singles.

When I get those videos up I was some critquing.(don't critique the old ones, they were from before US release XD)

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
Christ, Paxz. You went that entire tournament without even losing a match?

You must have some sort of super-secret garlic recipe.

Hoff

Smash Cadet
PaXz has the makings of a trademark 'combo'. SH Dair, SH Nair, Jab, Follow-up attack. He also loves surprise Wafts near the edge and riding the Bike along the ground. Good Wario

Goodstyle

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to see Paxz, Blueshell, Futile and DC/Dama in a 4p match. If I missed any other great wario player sorry.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Heh, these are a lot better than the ones you posted previously. You pretty much have Wario down. You also play pretty agro, like me, so extra props :p

I also noticed how the snake guy kept using the cypher immediately, as you said XD

Ramses99

Smash Rookie
Say blue shell, is your youtube account drunkcow? I've been looking around for recent Wario videos and happened upon several with you fighting in them. (btw awesome fights)

Top Bottom