• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video Thread

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion

That's not a glitch, lol. It's not even an advanced technique. All you have to do is press up-cstick or just upA while in dash, it's not difficult at all.
I think he's talking about the "DLX cancel", not just a JC u-smash. Still not a glitch, but it's a bit different (like a JC u-smash in the middle of a dash attack).

RPGsFTW

Smash Ace
I vote for 4) Wario In Action — Tier Gas
The 2nd title is also pretty awesome.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I played a match VS pikachu. Its on youtube, under youko's account. Given, it wasn't a very good match, but a video is a video, right?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Sticky? This thread was *stickied*?! O_O

Wow. First one of my thread's that was *ever* stickied.

Also, please vote for one of the six titles figuring on page 5 if you haven't already done so, folks! :)

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Woops, I just realised the double-post. Silly me...

But still, don't forget to vote! Titles are on page 5.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Well, looks like voting has ended. Here are the results:

Suggestions of title and number of votes for each:
1) 0
2) 2
3) 1
4) Wario in action: Tier Gas (3)
5) Wario Video Archive: You're so money and you don't even know it (3)
6) 1

Looks like I'm going to have to add my vote to decide what title will be the new one...

I vote for 4.

Wario in action: Tier Gas. It completely rips apart my old title anyway, which was the 5th one.

Congratulations to paralasalud!

csquid

Smash Cadet
i liked the coin video. it was kindof fun seeing people getting hit and coins flying out.

Smashbros_7

Smash Ace
Tire gad... Why Tire Gas. WHAT ABOUT MONEY MATCHES YOU'VE NEVER SEEN! I SUGGESTED THE NAME SO MY WORD IS LAW! (kidding, but whats the pun?)

k4polo

Smash Journeyman
Good Wario vid here. You guys will learn alot from this Wario player. This dude constantly drives his bike off stage to get it back again. Nice stuff and good Ending.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2493942

And yes the site is Japanese and yes you have to register.The vid is worth it though. You can check more out from instructions link i give on bottom. Also if you see any English written on vids. It is most likely me.

Instructions to play the video are here at the bottom. Look for my user name at the bottom.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3937480#post3937480

Also I assume most people won't view this though but I posted anyways. Also the Wario player is facing the computer but the CPU looks quite tough. They really ramped the difficulty up with the AI. Nevertheless a good match.

As for tier I expect at worst mid tier. Maybe better.

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
I mean how do you back him up as being high, High-mid tier?

Oh, sorry I just... half-read your previous post.

Well, I'd say that apart from range and priority on his aerials, he's got everything: power, attack speed, weight, awesome DI, nice recovery, an air grab...

**the only other thing he lacks is a spike, but hey... :p

Colten

Smash Cadet
Oh, sorry I just... half-read your previous post.

Well, I'd say that apart from range and priority on his aerials, he's got everything: power, attack speed, weight, awesome DI, nice recovery, an air grab...

**the only other thing he lacks is a spike, but hey... :p
He has an air grab? You mean Wario's bite?​

Top Bottom