• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Video Thread

Mambo

Smash Journeyman
Good Wario vid here. You guys will learn alot from this Wario player. This dude constantly drives his bike off stage to get it back again. Nice stuff and good Ending.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2493942

And yes the site is Japanese and yes you have to register.The vid is worth it though. You can check more out from instructions link i give on bottom. Also if you see any English written on vids. It is most likely me.

Instructions to play the video are here at the bottom. Look for my user name at the bottom.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3937480#post3937480

Also I assume most people won't view this though but I posted anyways. Also the Wario player is facing the computer but the CPU looks quite tough. They really ramped the difficulty up with the AI. Nevertheless a good match.

As for tier I expect at worst mid tier. Maybe better.
The peach looks surprisingly good. Lots of low float attacks. I like the use of the bike. Needs more bite though.

FREZ

Smash Apprentice
At 0:52, the bike explodes when Wario swallows a grenade. Does swallowing an explosive make Wario's body a hitbox?

It definitely looks like it. It could lead to some interesting strategies for friendly fire team brawls.

EDIT- Crap sorry for the double post

iMichael

Smash Lord
lol I can't wait for the "I like Wario since they first showed him" people come in lol. Wario looks good...maybe mid-tier. Why did I post this? I don't know.....

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
lol I can't wait for the "I like Wario since they first showed him" people come in lol. Wario looks good...maybe mid-tier. Why did I post this? I don't know.....
I don't know either, but I liked Wario since they first showed him. And way, waaaaay before. :p

Zjiin

Smash Master
I've always hated wario, i thought he was a stupid character and when i saw that he was in Brawl, i was pretty mad. Is that gonna stop me from continuing to stomp people while i play as him? HELL NO.

Darth Wedel

Smash Apprentice
It's because of the dip in the terrain, I'd say. Still, it was a small enough dip, and Wario went HIGH =w=''

Wario. The ultramite biker.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
oh man, don't give out links of videos of our first day of playing, it's so embarrasing.
It's the only Wario vs Ganon vid we got so far.

Besides, that "Wario tackles Warlock Punch" **** is too good. :grin:
What Warlock said.

Cosmo told me something about Wario fSmash beating Warlock Punch, and I was like OMG! I want that re-inacted! Then I searched "Wario Ganon" on youtube and that was the first video to pop up, I was like "F*** YEAH!!" when I saw that the warlock punch fail WAS caught on tape :D

Pvt. Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I main Wario, and after playing as him for a few rounds, using anyone else is boring... My brothers freak out when I pick Wario, since I'm freakin' amazing as him, and they hate when I eat all the items. (^^)
I don't know the meaning of the word "lose" as Wario, to put it bluntly.

[PU] Poison

Smash Rookie
I main Wario, and after playing as him for a few rounds, using anyone else is boring... My brothers freak out when I pick Wario, since I'm freakin' amazing as him, and they hate when I eat all the items. (^^)
I don't know the meaning of the word "lose" as Wario, to put it bluntly.
Play some WiFi matches.

I enjoy playing as Wario, he has good airs and decent B moves. Let's just wait some time for people to master Wario and we'll have a bunch of videos of him owning Sheiks and whatnot.

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
its me dama again.lol but yeah my wario has gotten alot better and from the videos i've seen you guys are missing some pretty decent things i found with him. so much i want to tell you....lol but seriously i will be posting a video up soon. in the mean time try lord dama's combo. yes thats its name. alot of wario's use the down a in the air to a tap, bite, or uptilt. they miss more than they hit. try using, the forward a in air,or the down a, down tilt, straight to forward smash, most people will come out of the downtilt straight into the shoulder. plus its super armor so all they can do is block, but the uptilt has you in the air. or you can bite after it as well. anyways, i'll post videos cause my first one was doo doo.
sorry for the long post. nice wario's by the way.

Top Bottom