• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario sucks?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
Reflex is on stream at kit destroying with his wario. He beat a sonic/fox player so easily he made the fox MU look like a joke lol. Man I need to learn from this. They were saying on stream how wario is high tier and most likely top 10 and no one plays him yet... Hopefully reflex puts wario on the map in NA. I feel the same way.
Link to stream? Does he have a youtube account or is there a channel where the matches get uploaded?

Grizzmeister

Smash Lord
NNID
Grizzster
I've already started to see more Warios on-line. Last night I even had a mirror match because my opponent chose the yellow and purple classic outfit just like I always do.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Reflex is on stream at kit destroying with his wario. He beat a sonic/fox player so easily he made the fox MU look like a joke lol. Man I need to learn from this. They were saying on stream how wario is high tier and most likely top 10 and no one plays him yet... Hopefully reflex puts wario on the map in NA. I feel the same way.
He's got some crazy good tools (emphasis on crazy; it takes a strange person to use Wario effectively), he just isn't "easy mode" like some of the other top 10.
I think it's nice to have a decent character that everyone doesn't flock to.

_gold_

Smash Master
I just think people needed some time to adapt to him at first. Now that some time has passed, I'm confident people are a lot better with him now.

Last edited:

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Reflex and Jeepy seem like the only two who are putting him on the radar as far as the tournament scene goes.

Hope that changes in the future.

Vengeance_NS

Smash Journeyman
Reflex and Jeepy seem like the only two who are putting him on the radar as far as the tournament scene goes.

Hope that changes in the future.
Gluttony has done well as well. And tonight Abadango had that impressive win over Nietono. God I wish he didint make so many mistakes in that reset. His SDs when he had % lead made me so sad.

Top Bottom