• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Style: What do you do?

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I find myself being overly aggressive at times. When I sit there and play a slower and more patient Wario I do better. I need to stop jumping into the ****. -.-

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Being a patient campy player isn't a bad trait to have. On working towards an aggressive play style, I read the opponent and punish them on their mistakes. That's how I usually go in when I want to go offensive on them. It applies pressure to them after they make a mistake. But once I'm overwhelmed, I go back into that "turtle stance".
This is what I am aiming towards. There are a few other Warios in our state that I got ideas from but I tend to just to play it safe. I JUST picked up Wario but I used in tournament for the first time and I had a LOT of fun with him. And the Wario dittos Gifts and I have are hilarious.

Gifts: You play so much better when youre not just rushing in. Just learn your MUs and remember to stay cool and you'll be a great Wario someday :D And then we can do double Wario in teams lol

(S!C)

Smash Journeyman
i play a mix of an aggressive and campy style, often pulls the bike for some wheels and yo

Top Bottom