• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario over Mk

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hey guys, im a Mk main from North Carolina. I second wario, and for the past few weeks have realy been thinking of giving up mk. I know hes broken and has no losing match ups yadayadayada. But i really feel more in control when using wario( air mobility is ridiculous) Last weekend at a tourney, i was losing WF's 0-2 in an mk ditto, then brought it back to 2-2 when i switched to wario. i ended up losing the last match :(. besides me, snapp is our only Wario, so maybe the guy had Match up johns. I would like to know if anyone is using wario, simply cause they feel they do better with him, even if there mk is good. or who here has dropped a previous main or higher tier main for wario?

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Yep. I sometimes play mk, but i do not like mk. I feel that i have more control with wario also. Come to GA lets play. tourney on the 15th check out the Atlantic south thread.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Wario's the funnest character anyway :)

Take things like this to the Social Thread or Q&A though, for future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom