• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario is "Special"

Blaze the cat

Smash Apprentice
There's something about this update that I meant to bring up when it came out, and I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it since.

Sure, alternate costumes have been ruled out, but what about alternate characters? Lucas could turn into Ness just as easily as Wario changes outfits, but that might be considered a character change rather than a costume change.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
There's something about this update that I meant to bring up when it came out, and I'm surprised nobody's mentioned it since.

Sure, alternate costumes have been ruled out, but what about alternate characters? Lucas could turn into Ness just as easily as Wario changes outfits, but that might be considered a character change rather than a costume change.
Hmmm interesting.

Dokuro

Smash Ace
f-flab

Nice to see that his original costume is back. And anybody that was expecting a special update for Christmas Eve is stupid.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf

I brought it up, and was subsequently flamed :p I suggested Ike may have a Roy costume.

Top Bottom