• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario General disscusion Thread

WarioWarrior

Smash Rookie
Wario Number One!
A lighthearted disscusion Wario themed Thread.
Theres one for Game and Watch so, Let the disscusion begin!

Neo X

Smash Apprentice
I see you're new. I don't understand what we're doing really in this thread. :/

Waymas

Smash Journeyman
well wario is a really fun and sexy character, his aerial speed is awesome , and the waft is just brilliant lol, i think is a really cool character, althought the bad part is the grab release stuff and the range , but with a good spacin , campin and patience , wario is a really tough character to beat :p

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
So... anything helpful I could do for the wario boards? :) Like maybe what damage he has to be at for certain attacks to KO him? ...Or something like that?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You could do either that, or do when our moves (mostly fsmash, upair, waft, ftilt) kill characters on certain stages.

KrazyGlue

Smash Champion
Or both!!! :)

I'll probaly just start with FD though, and then when I get through that, then I'll do other stages.

*starts testing*

Top Bottom