• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario Amiibo Problems

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
Im having difficulty teaching my amiibo to wheelie KO, it doesnt ever seem to use that move or learn it no matter how many times I use it on him.

Thoughts?

Xzsmmc

Smash Champion
Amiibos only learn very, very basic strategies. An example is how I tried to get my Captain Falcon to do various Dthrow combos, but all he does is grab, and then it's a coin flip as to what throw and followup he'll do. I wouldn't bother trying to teach any specific strategies.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I tried to teach mine to waft on the bike for the extended hitbox, and all it does is waft when I'm nowhere near it.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
The only Amiibos really "learn" from you is how frequently to perform certain actions.

Even that is inconsistent, though, because spamming uncharged wafts constantly didn't make my Amiibo copy me, presumably because the Wario AI is coded to wait on using the waft.

Top Bottom