• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wario 1.0.4 Changes

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
This is the place to discuss the changes to Wario in 1.0.4
CHANGES
Momentum glitch is gone. -
No longer has a bad grab release, Mac can't one hit KO him anymore with that. +

That's currently all I've noticed, If you've noticed anything else, please tell.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
According to some players, the glitch where hitting Wario's bike hurts Wario (even if he's not on it) has been removed.

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
According to some players, the glitch where hitting Wario's bike hurts Wario (even if he's not on it) has been removed.
Huh could you show me a video of the glitch and/or lack of? I don't think I encountered it, but if I did, then didn't notice it, I think this thread needs a sticky too.

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Huh could you show me a video of the glitch and/or lack of? I don't think I encountered it, but if I did, then didn't notice it, I think this thread needs a sticky too.
Video of the glitch

I can't find an exact source of the glitch being gone, though I've been spamming my bike all day and it hasn't happened. Still need to test it out.

Rakurai

Smash Ace
Easiest way to tell that the glitch is gone is simply jump off the bike and have it cruise into a Bob-omb or some other explosive.

That would always result in Wario getting damaged previously, whereas now it doesn't.

xzx

Smash Lord
Not much has happened. I believe Fair does 6% instead of 7%? Maybe this is placebo, but have Wario received less ending lag on his wafts?

Top Bottom