• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanting to delete, but don't know how.

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Please ignore this post, as I'm trying to figure out how to delete former threads I've created.

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Is this about Mario using you to reach high platforms? Haha.

Kidding aside, this is pretty good.

darkgirku

Smash Journeyman
@OP:
I liked it
Concise and well flowing sequence

acceptance then realization. kinda backwards. made me think for a bit lol.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
It rhymes :upsidedown:

I'll be honest, between being so succinct, brief and without real syllabic consistency, it feels like just a bunch of words.

But those may be what's coming off to me as indicative of irl context. So I did feel a story here, I just think there should be more... color. and maybe a more complex structure

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Unrelated to your poem, but holy **** it's Yoshi.

I remember this guy.

(also I think I agree with Derp)

Yoshi

Smash Lord
Hahaha thanks for the feedback, I wrote it on a whim to see if I can still write a somewhat meaningful poem. But what you both said makes perfect sense.
The idea is in reverse I know, but that is from personal experience. My own mentality; I always accept whatever has happened, then realize after what happens next.
Thanks Evil Eye, I didn't know I'd be remembered. Glad to know I left an impact and am now happily active again. Took some time off, but I'm back.

Top Bottom