• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wanted: Broken Gamecube controller or Wii Nunchuk

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
Hey guys,

It's a longshot but I'm looking for a few broken GameCube controllers and/or Wii Nunchuks, primarily for the control sticks. Also, it must be a genuine Gamecube controller or Nunchuk and the stick has to be in reasonable condition (ie, not damaged or worn too much). I'm hoping to get them for the cost of postage but will pay a little more if absolutely necessary. If you have either one that is not working please please please let me know!

Edit: Even if the control stick doesn't actually work that's fine as long as the physical rubber stick that you put your thumb on is good. If it's not worn or damaged I'm interested.

Alzi

Smash Master
I got a black gamecube controller that has stopped working.

Doubt i will be allowed to post it over.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I've got a few that don't work too well. I also have a few that have very minor problems with them that I won't use anymore because I'm a fussy little schoolgirl.

So yeah, I could send one for you. As long as you pay the postage.

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
That's not a problem at all, as long as the actual rubber stick is good on the left control stick. If it's not worn or damaged I'm interested.

Siyro

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys,

It's a longshot but I'm looking for a few broken GameCube controllers and/or Wii Nunchuks, primarily for the control sticks. Also, it must be a genuine Gamecube controller or Nunchuk and the stick has to be in reasonable condition (ie, not damaged or worn too much). I'm hoping to get them for the cost of postage but will pay a little more if absolutely necessary. If you have either one that is not working please please please let me know!

Updated:

Even if the control stick doesn't actually work that's fine as long as the physical rubber stick that you put your thumb on is good. If it's not worn or damaged I'm interested.
Let me guess, the rubber bit has come off and you wanna replace it? atleast that's what happened to mine, haha

pwnsweet

Smash Cadet
still waiting for Gopo and Meta to get back to me...if anyone else has a broken control please PM and I'll get back to you within 5 minutes.

Gords

Smash Champion
i may have one or two for you.

how often do you meet up with corpsecreate? i may be able to give them to him at rocky to take over to you

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey pwnsweet.

Just moving this over to the social room since it doesn't have direct relevance to smash.
Left a redirect though so people can follow it in there for the next day.

:056:

Top Bottom