• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Want to Sign a Thank-You Kard to Sakurai? Post Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
I think I'd like to join and say "YEAH! THANK YOU, SAKURAI!" since he's gone out of his way to capture K. Rool perfectly for you guys. So yeah, feel free to put me down. You can put me down as Strider_Veemo.

KingZing

Smash Journeyman
Excellent idea! A heartfelt thanks from all the Kutthroats who never gave up hope, and to reassure Sakurai and his team that their efforts with the King are infinitely appreciated.

Please add me too! KingZing will do.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I absolutely love this idea! The man deserves something like this. For all he did to bring the Kremling King to life in Smash and mark his return for decade long absence, but also for all the hard work he's done trying to make these wonderful games and satisfy it's many fans for so long, too. He's gone out of his way to make sure Smash Ultimate stays true to it's name, including bringing everyone back, and finally bringing in some major fan requests, including none other than K. Rool himself. I think a big "Thank you" from the fanbase is more than warranted.

Please add me as either my username "KingofPhantoms" or my NNID "Ravenant" (or maybe both if possible; mainly because I've used both of these same usernames elsewhere, too, haha.)

Pureownege75

Smash Journeyman
I used to be way more active in speculation communities in the Smash 4 days. I'm glad I decided to check back here so I could be a part of this letter. This is such a warm gesture, I think it's very important to thank him for his hard work and dedication to the fans. How's this getting sent? Twitter?

Put me in as RSN_Bran please.

Gallerian

Smash Apprentice
At this point, the signatures will be longer than the card itself.

But add my username on to that.

JBRPG

Smash Journeyman
Yes for me! JBRPG and feel free to use this picture too:

Travix Man

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TravixMan
Sign me up for the letter! Put me down as Travix, please.
Actually, change that to TravixMan. Could you also add my friends PhantomTrevo, MarioSonicCouncil, and Mariotornado as well? They are also big K. Rool fans just as much as I am.

Sponge

Smash Journeyman
Count me in! You can list me as Jake Stacy.

Last edited:

SonicMetaphor

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know what, just include me as SonicSmasher instead of mummy full username.

Kulty

Smash Ace
I'M IN FOR THIS. Really want to thank Sakurai for including one of my most requested fighters in Smash. Add my username ''LeeSmash4Me.'' Thanks. :)

ajhill

Smash Rookie
Add my name as well. He deserves to be thanked for being more dedicated to smash fans and the game itself more than anybody else.

spoilerowl

Smash Journeyman
Ah, so the idea from the Kutthroat thread is actually happening. I will repeat what I said there:

Sign me the hell up.

And thank you. :p

Golden Icarus

Smash Lord
I like this. Add my username to the kard please.

I’m not sure if I ever officially joined the kutthroat list on the old support thread, as I haven’t been quite as vocal this past speculation season. But damn if K. Rool wasn’t a huge want of mine. He’s sat comfortably at #4 on my most wanted newcomers (just behind Isaac, Ridley, and Inkling) for more than a few years now. And despite being very VERY happy with both Ridley and Inkling’s inclusion (as well as Simon. Sakurai is KILLING it right now) King K. Rool might be the most satisfied I’ve been with a character addition in a long time, and that is really saying something.

I am beyond happy for all of us. And I’m happy to be a part of this thoughtful little gesture. Cheers, kutthraots.

D

Deleted member

Please put me down on the card using my real name (which you can find on my Smashboards Writers profile). It was a pleasures to serve with the Kremling Kutthroats to fight for his inclusion and it’s great to hear our hard work paid off.

Last edited by a moderator:

cephalopod17

Smash Ace
NNID
cephalopod17
I would like to be added too. Sakurai in general does great work, and that's true for K. Rool as well. He outdid himself in every way, shape, and form, and he deserves to be thanked. Just use cephalopod17 as my signature. Thank you.

jake0044

Smash Rookie
So to be perfectly honest, it wasn't my original intention to have people actually named on the thank-you card a few others and I are sending to Sakurai. But I think it's a really good idea, and would almost be like compiling one last Kutthroat List of sorts.

Now I don't want to circulate a physical letter for people to sign so as to mitigate the chance it gets lost or damaged and never reaches its destination. I figure a good compromise is to have everybody who wants to be named on the letter to post their username (or real name, doesn't especially matter) in this thread. Then, the people designing the card can compile the names together and put them on, below the text of the letter.

Have at it!
He totally deserves it! "Jake0044"

InASnowBoundLand

Smash Lord
Add me, InaSnowBoundLand. He came through for us. We will always appreciate that!

Maybe this should be posted on the Twitter too to ask if other people want to add their names.

Last edited:

Meat64

Smash Rookie
This isn't my original username or account, but I would love to be a part of the signature.

I remember speculating with the krew back in the early smash 4 era. I distinctively remember listening to a k rool parody tune created by Bkuppa that went to the tune of, " You May Be Right," by Billy Joel.

Upon watching the direct I immediately tried to find the song in celebration, but I just couldn't locate it.

@Bkuppa666 have any memory of it? :p

D

Deleted member

Put me in too.

But not as Tord, not as Speedwagon, but as B.K.

Smash Lampjaw

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1307-1021-0308
Sounds like a good idea, Smash Lampjaw works.

We should send the poor guy a pillow, too.

IMainKingKRool

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NYEH_HEH_HEH
Wonderful idea, sign me the heck up! "IMainKingKRool" isn't a very creative name, but it's what I kampaigned to be able to say. It's only right that I use it to thank him for making our dream a reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom