• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Waluigi - Everyone Else Cheated! (Assist Trophy Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

New "Biker Waluigi" concept ahoy!

Other than the pants and shoes not being colors that go well with purple, I'd have to say it's the best design I've seen yet. Similar to Wario, yet different enough. Rockin' that purple leather jacket!

D

Deleted member

Waluigi would be very upset about this. :c

Last edited by a moderator:

WALUIGIOFFICIAL WAA

Smash Apprentice
26 Grimace Lane, Mushroom Kingdom, IMG EEK
So, the two new characters were announced today: Palutena and Mii. At first I was kinda upset because I really disliked the idea of Miis in Smash Bros even though I kinda knew it would happen anyway, but then I saw that
1: The Miis have 3 entirely different fighting styles, which is a lot better than the previous idea of them just pulling out random Mii gear. Plus it makes them fit in a fighting game
2: In a similar way to Ace from Street Fighter EX, you can customize the Mii's moveset to include new moves.
3: You can use your very own Mii created in MiiMaker

Now, what does this have to do with WAA WAA HEE ?
Well...

Even though it will never truly be the actual Waluigi, it at least allows us to pretend we are playing with the grotesque villain.

Here's what I'm gonna do once I get this game: I'm gonna play a match with 4 Waluigi Miis with costumized movesets and set on mute (The Miis always have obnoxious voice clips) while listening to Waluigi songs in my headphones. This match will be played on Boxing Ring because of that G&W Gallery mini game and the lights allow for decent tricks. This match will be fought alongside the Assist Trophy (I hope Waluigi shows up), Bob-Ombs, Green Shells, Banana Peels, Bunny Hoods (to emulate Waluigi's high jumps), Home-Run Bats, Lightning Bolts, Mushrooms, Pitfalls (case the Assist trophy doesn't show up), Soccer Balls, Bullet Bills, Spiny Shells, POW Blocks and Smash Balls. This, and the PSA, are as close to the real deal as it can get, and will hopefully keep me satisfied until Waluigi himself comes out of his Assist Trophy.

Last edited:

Waluigi is too big

Smash Journeyman
NNID
waluigi44
There is a small part of me that hopes Sakurai will make waluigi DLC and just do the same thing he did with toon link, but the chances of that happening are so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom