• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wall of Wolf

Equi

Smash Ace
Just a concept I came up during a tournament today. I've been doing it for a while and I'm sure others do the same. Same concept as Jigglypuff's WoP from Melee, you spam back aerials for priority and spacing.

However, Wolf's bair takes up a very large hitbox, so try using Wall of Wolf as an edgeguard. I'm telling you, it works and it really makes your opponent think hard on how he's going to get back.

chckn

Smash Ace
recovery makes this too situational and only effective against certain characters...post vids though of this if you can

teekay

Smash Journeyman
already done, people are calling it wolf walling, was one of the first techniques ever suggested here, read other threads, etc.

Ookami-kun

Smash Ace
I still can't get why it is called Wall though. I am pretty sure it's using his bair a lot for guarding though.

Top Bottom