• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Walking on Hot Ash Results

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Thanks everyone for making such a successful event happen. Next event won't be on such short notice I swear.

Doubles:
1. Tecs (StandardToaster + Tec9)
2. Ryohan (Ryobeat + Gohan)
3. DudeIce (Dudeacockus + Icer)
4. Flaming Kittens (Pyro + Copycat)
5. GKPS (Lupo + The enforcer)

Singles:
1: StandardToaster
2: Tec9
3: Gohan
4: Smelly Cat
5: Icer
5: Ryobeat
7: Pyro
7: The enforcer
9: Fou
9: dudeacockus
9: CMFC
9: Coool
13: Darwin

I'm thinking of hosting the next one on July 28th. I know there's something going on in manhatten, but most of the people that show up to these aren't going to the city anyways.

Thoughts? Any criticisms on my TOing capabilities?

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
Tournament ran fairly smooth IMO, I'm good for the 28th, providing I'm not working. Can't promise I'll be hauling that tv there again lol I'll try and get my crew to come to it, maybe 3+ ppl.

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
On 2nd thought...

@Pyro if you wanna host one soon make it for Early August...Like the 4th would be good...I can see bout my PA crew coming up that weekend, that's like 3+ ppl. Up to you man.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
ggs everyone

thanks for answering questions tec0, and i had madddd fun in our tourny set. lmao
Our tourney set was maaaaaad hype LOL

Glad we got a chance to play, hopefully next time I can show a some of my vs peach nonsense :3

Ryobeat - Fun games man, you dash attacked into my shield too much :p.

Gohan - Good games, your peach is really tricky it was fun to play against. If I had a tip to say, it might be to work on your defense a bit.

Icer - ggs, marth vs fox though :3

Copycat - good to see you man it was fun chillin and stuff I haven't seen you in so long.

Pyro - Thanks for hosting, roy is bad I had a lot of fun and the tourney was really good especially considering the short notice. But Roy is still bad.

Also, I'd be much more down for 8/4 if you can. I'm gonna be busy for the rest of July :<

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
Hmm... well I can pretty much host these whenever I want. The studio is rarely booked on saturdays. Would anyone be opposed to going to this tourney 2 weeks in a row?

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wouldn't be opposed to going to 2 in a row but this.. is kinda short notice hahaha.

Not only that but my attendance will be totally based on if I can finish all my work in time :<

Top Bottom