• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wales!!!!

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Welsh players, mainly around Cardiff, let me know you actually exist and we might be able to get a tournament on the go :laugh:

Just post your tag-name and location and we'll see how many of us turn up

The tournament would be an in-person BRAWL competition, there would be prizes, how good they'd be would depend on how many people turn up but I'd make them worth while

Talk up people!!!

Psy :lick:

Aiko

Smash Champion
im not in wales but i suppose i'd travel to a tournament there. You should find craigUK as hes somewhere in wales and looking for brawl players.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Aww okay, thanks a lot man =). Let others know if you can. By the way, something that might interest you, I've got a DVD recorder so I'd record a lot of matches, AT LEAST from the quarter finals and put them on youtube. Cheers Aiko.

CraigUK37

Underscore HERO
NNID
CraigUK37
Thanks for informing me about this Aiko, but cardiff is still about 2 and a half hours away from where I am. (I dont live in wales by the way, i live in Shropshire, it shares a boarder with wales)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
If your looking for banter tbh you should be willing to travel to one another, so in this situation, because Craig is more well known, you should be willing to travel to him to have a game Psy. See if he can interest you in competitve smash and such or whatever. Just giving you a heads up that you will probably have to travel a lot to find people to play.

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I personally thought he was done tbh. No one knows if hes still interested, message him somehow if you can but I'm doubting it, I've not seen him since brawl came out. Although saying that we all reverted back to melee, so maybe thats why we haven't heard from him.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Foul, I would be willing to travel but in this case, I'm HOSTING so am offering people a place to come and play cometative Smash. Good point though and yes, Craig is better known than me, I haven't got any vids and have only been to two melee tournaments

Psy.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You not attending any event including smashfests round the corner from your house but still claiming to be interested in smash is ultimate failure. Don't insult other areas which are trying to get their community up and running. NOT EVEN FOR THE BANTER!

Kone

Smash Master
Psymon - To basically some up whats been said here there isnt a Welsh community. You'd have to work hard and find other welsh players. Passed that theres a melee tournaments in Birmingham end of january which isnt that far away from you (closest uk smash tourney you'll get imo).

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
My missus goes to cardiff uni, so I could probably attend something and **** ya'll if you get something sorted, I'm up there for a couple of days every other week.

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
Right, well what I'll do is try and get 16 people to attend a tournament later this year and then announce it here. Anyone on Smashboards can attend and from the 16 already attending, there'll be a cash prize generated already.

Aiko - Keep an eye out for Welsh players with me? =D

Psy.

Top Bottom