• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

wait wait hold on, falcons Ftilt just did WHAT!?!

link2702

Smash Champion
ok, now alot of the time when im bored, i tend to jump into basic brawls(X_X; why idk...) and tend to just goof off as c.falcon(my "play for lolz" character, not my main), one match, 3 ikes wer in it(ya'll all know how noobs swarm to ike in basic brawls and all just spam Fsmash and Usmash like idiots hoping it works) now...the ike was spamming his fsmash and usmash like normal, the idiot oppenents were running into em like mad, and i was the only one avoiding em all, during one of his fsmashes, i was trying to get falcons Ftilt out and hit em with it first, thanks to bad lag....i didn't get him hit with it, BUT...(now this is the strange part...) falcons ftilt CANCELED out ikes fsmash! wait..isn't falcon supposed to have the wrost priorty in the game?:confused: i figured i'd post this in the ike boards, to ask ya'll, since i never bothered to look up all the characters prioroty on moves, just know metaknights da bess! and falcons is supposed to be the worst, is ikes priorty, least on his fsmash, lousy?

i know what yall are probably thinking "lol basic brawls" but again, sometimes when i get really bored, i just like to goof off in em every once and awhile, have some non-serious matches for a change, as well as scare the hell out of the noobs in bb sometimes by showing em alot of adv moves (i.e snakes mortar slide, IC retardedly broken chaingrab, falcos chaingrab, or tilt locking or ddd cging folks against walls)

anyway, i figure i'd ask the ikes, about his priorty on his fsmash, cuz when it did that i was like "lolwut?"

metroid1117

Smash Master
If two ground attacks hit at the same time and they do within 10% of each other, then they will clash. Falcon's FTilt does 8-11% and Ike's FSmash can do a max of 22%, but if they were just spamming it then it would've degenerated down past 21%, allowing the two attacks to clash.

Nysyarc edit: test.

Top Bottom