• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WaBa GaMe && SnOwMaN Present SnOwDaY 2 May 9th

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
So finally i have this thing on the way.
But yeah if your gonna come let me know so i can add your name to the "PlAyErS" list.
oh and BRAWL SUX this will be a MELEE tournament.
SNOWDAY 2

Contact Info:
Waba Game Website -

http://www.wabagame.com/

Telephone number -

678-417-WABA (9222)

Address -

3585 Peachtree Industrial Blvd, Suite 128
Duluth, GA 30096

Email -

wabagames@yahoo.com

Registration starts at 2pm, tournament begins at 3pm.

5$ door fee

Singles Entry: 10$
1st- 60%
2nd- 30%
3rd- 10%

Doubles entry: 20$ (10/person)
1st- 60%
2nd- 30%
3rd- 10%

General Tournament Rules

4 Stock, 8 minute time limit for both singles and doubles

Games are best of 3, Finals will be best of 5.

Both singles and doubles will be DOUBLE ELIMINATION.

Doubles Team Attack is ON, LIFE stealing is allowed.

BYOC: I dont think this should be a problem anyways.

In the case of a GameCube/TV malfunction, the game will be restarted from the beginning, no matter what time it crashed.

All decisions made by tournament officials are final.

Players must conduct themselves in a reasonable manner. Permanent ejection of a player from the tournament is at MY discretion.

Any sign of cheating will also result in forfeit of the game.

Any intentional forfeiting or conspiring to manipulate the brackets will result in ejection and possible suspension from future tournaments.

Controller mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. Tournament staff may randomly inspect any controller at their discretion. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party controllers or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

The stage for Game 1 will be selected at random unless both players/teams can agree on one.

Double Blind Rule: For the first game of a series, a player may call for a double-blind pick. This means that all participating players must tell a judge the character they will use for that game. Each player is required to use that character in the game.

Singles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, & Pokemon Stadium

Doubles random select stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Dreamland 64 & Pokemon Stadium

Stages not listed on the random select list that are not banned are open for counter picks by the losing player.

Stages banned for Doubles Only: Fountain of Dreams and Mute City.

Stages banned for Singles & Doubles: Yoshi’s Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Mushroom Kingdom 2, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach’s Castle, Onett, Great Bay and Green Greens.

WOBBLING IS BANNED

"PLAYERS" List
SnOwMaN
MIKE G
MarsFool
Anomic_Punk
tubes
PB&J
Wes
dentedglass
T3h Albino
Dogysamich
WaveMasta170

People who may need rides:
Jx31
[/SIZE]

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
woot! lol if you want your gamer tag under the players list instead of your display name leave your gamer tag.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
good deal just to let you guys know ill be in PCB this week so ill put all names up when i get back.

PCB FTW
(Panama City Beach)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I don't play this game competitively unless there's another game in the area as well.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hrm. I just realized my old high school's prom is this date. I may or may not still be attending. We'll see if I can weasel my way out of something.

PB&J

Smash Hero
cornel u better come.. anyway all of ga smashers even savanah should come to this..lets make this one like 40 plus at least

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I would love to come to this, but my chances are pretty low. In fact, I would like to come to a lot more melee tournaments just because I love the game so much. I don't care if I get *****.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
just get a ride with dogy or ask your parents now if u could come..if thats the case
Wait.

What do i have to do with this?

Are you talking about me driving past waba to pick up BBQ, or driving 1:30 the complete opposite direction to pick up jx, cause im not comprehending how my name is coming up.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
just get a ride with dogy or ask your parents now if u could come..if thats the case
Wait.

What do i have to do with this?

Are you talking about me driving past waba to pick up BBQ, or driving 1:30 the complete opposite direction to pick up jx, cause im not comprehending how my name is coming up.

Ya lol. Rayku literally lives 5 minutes away from me so I can just get a ride from him, but I have prom johns, money johns, and papa johns. Also, Rayku has prom johns.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
prom johns are legit johns

money johns are only legit if you're out of high school and get marty-canceled or something.
i'm sure you can borrow $5 for the door fee and $5 or $10 for the tournament.
if you can't borrow the extra $5 or $10 you could just pay door fee and friendlies, even.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
Woot!!! glad to see the tourney gettin hype, im back from PCB. i see that there might be some ride probs so im gonna put names of people who need rides if possible try to get with these people and see what we can work out. thank you

GA Peach

Smash Lord
prom johns are legit johns

money johns are only legit if you're out of high school and get marty-canceled or something.
i'm sure you can borrow $5 for the door fee and $5 or $10 for the tournament.
if you can't borrow the extra $5 or $10 you could just pay door fee and friendlies, even.
yeah, marty-cancels are pretty devestating. getting 0-unenjoyment line combo'd sucks... <_<

GofG

Smash Champion
this **** is on my birthday

so i am tempted to make the drive down to georgia

i saw "may 9th" in the title and was like "oh ****"

can I bring several chocolate cakes instead of an entrance fee?

Rayku

Smash Lord
this **** is on my birthday

so i am tempted to make the drive down to georgia

i saw "may 9th" in the title and was like "oh ****"

can I bring several chocolate cakes instead of an entrance fee?
If I can end up going to this, and you go to this, and you bring cake

I'll pay for your door fee.

This is, of course, assuming I end up managing to ditch the Female's prom (I really don't want to go). So don't get your hopes up too much :)

Top Bottom