• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WAAO Super Tourney - Greensboro, NC - Date: TBA

null55

Smash Master
oh hey guys.

the other day some guy came to me in my bathroom when i was tripping and told me that we are all owls, and i thought this was a sign that i needed to contribute more to the smash community. so, i am doing so with my new tournament series, WAAO.

this is the banner:

nevermind the **** at the bottom. I MADE THIS.

and NO.

this is not WATO, which is another highly respectable line of tournaments that is run by hungrybox in Florida. this. is. WAAO. WAAO.

you should hear them both side by side in real life, they sound nothing alike. and one sounds like an expression of sexy shock.

anyway, rapdud. come to my tournaments.

Uhh... more **** soon. :bee::bee::bee::bee::bee::bee:

null55

Smash Master
awwwww chhhyeeeeaaahhhh charrrlllessssss.............

um, more hype? wtf is this. i thought this would be a hit SWF rule-breaker by now...

-___________-;;

null55

Smash Master
the first one won't be until May. i was just excited about my epiphany and decided to make another thread NC can trash.

the rules will be MBR standard except for stage lists. i'm considering a couple options, one of which is making FD, BF, YS, and DL neutrals with only PS and FoD as CPs. we'll see though i'm thinking about it (and willing to consider suggestions.)

i haven't talked about this with the rents cause idc what those ******s think.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Not crazy about FoD as a CP, but it doesn't really matter overall except that it leaves 4 stages on neutral and striking is balls then.

null55

Smash Master
i missed Smith, sorry.

@PP: yeah that is true. again i'm just thinkin about stuff. i do want to host something without those really gay CPs though.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
i just saw this thread now, thanks smith! :p

but...no brawl. if i DO get some weird chance to go to this i don't want my ride to stay there for another 12 hours watching the long matches that is brawl singles and brawl doubles.

null55

Smash Master
Twitch get the **** out of my thread you saucy *****, haven't shown up to **** and ****** drops to like 7th

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Twitch get the **** out of my thread you saucy *****, haven't shown up to **** and ****** drops to like 7th
Twitch doesn't need stats to voice his opinion

Also been working on my trolling, how's that for size

Also Sup NC, random d00d from SC in your thread

Lastly, I tried to eat catfish the other day, and barely escaped w/ mah life

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Guys, I can't dash dance at my best because we all know that singles is 1v1, not 2v1. :( I'll get banned D:

edit- words LOL

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
well duh...why you gotta gloat about it

lolpp
Lol nah I wish, you guys are so pro compared to me now, even my dash dancing is mad rusty. I'll get that license eventually I swear! LOL When I do I shall return! With fun Hardee's hangouts to be had.

Top Bottom