• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WA Power Rankings: August 2014 Update

EMOMONEY

Smash Apprentice
so what we are doing pools like every month then GOOD i will enjoy the NEXT ONE

**** you jem i dont like falcos

and to Matt your sheik is the good and Touk FOX = 0.o

and to deva REMATCH

and what the hell dose this mean

Emo$ - Ganon/Etc.

ETC???

but my second as bowser or yoshi lol

Deva

Smash Lord
@ppa0. I beat you at Dan. You didn't remember?

@EMO$, rematch sounds good. Your ganon did way better than your Sheik, lol.

@Jem, Fate, Jamo: I'm sorry, I sorta had a brain fart when I played you guys. It's one of those, you get little sleep, wake up and are fine for about 4-5 hours, then suddenly feel tired. Jem, it would have been close anyways, but still gg guys. I sorta did a meditative sleep after I played you guys so I was awake enough to go 1-1 with Matt. EMO, best example I can give is that we went even in pools. Then when we played for the PR spot, I think you could tell the difference. next GC I'll make sure not to stay up till 7 in the morning lol. Then I can stop this pointless johning.

@Miserable, I think you had a similar problem. I expected you to be much higher on the PR. Darn those brain farts. LOL, Poke Floats and Mute city FTW.

@Touk, no excuses, you're just too good. All that practice with Loop paid off huh?

Deva said:
@Jem, Fate, Jamo: I'm sorry, I sorta had a brain fart when I played you guys. It's one of those, you get little sleep, wake up and are fine for about 4-5 hours, then suddenly feel tired. Jem, it would have been close anyways, but still gg guys. I sorta did a meditative sleep after I played you guys so I was awake enough to go 1-1 with Matt. EMO, best example I can give is that we went even in pools. Then when we played for the PR spot, I think you could tell the difference. next GC I'll make sure not to stay up till 7 in the morning lol. Then I can stop this pointless johning.
Didn't I get as much sleep as you? or maybe even less?
We all didn't sleep basically.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
we need to do it at least a couple times to establish a more solid base, after that we just pay attention to tourney results and who shows up to pwn

ppa0

Smash Journeyman
@ppa0. I beat you at Dan. You didn't remember?
oO sorry dont remember my bad, all i remember is at my smashfest we played like 3 games and i won all of em with like 275% 1 stock

havein said that, NO JOHNS, i lost to you!!!

EDIT:

jem... NO JOHNS

and squicks-spartamusprime-ben-guy where are u on the PR's

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
lol i think i did see the BEARD at gc, but it was hard to tell at my distance... i honsly dont really care about the pr to tell you the truth, it would be cool to be on it and im told i can with not much effort but its just a game

You can't really say that until you do try in tourney assuming you didnt last time.
maybe ppl u played this time only tried as hard as they needed to.

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol i think i did see the BEARD at gc, but it was hard to tell at my distance... i honsly dont really care about the pr to tell you the truth, it would be cool to be on it and im told i can with not much effort but its just a game
'just a game' is the biggest scrub mentality I've ever heard. I'm pretty sure I don't invest countless hours on 'just a game'.

And with the no-care attitude, are you trying to imply that you have something better to do? Last time I check, all you do is smoke weed and play WoW. LOL

Spartamus

Smash Apprentice
well maybe thats the problem shane... maybe you do spend countless hours on just a game. guess what ITS A GAME! im sure all you do is eat and play a game just like me so your live isent a perfect live

Jem.

Smash Master
Woah you play WoW Ben?
So do I..
Supahjem 70 Dwarf Warrior Staghelm
Supahjem 43 Dwarf Warrior Kalecgos

Gimpy: Alright sounds fine.

And what was I johning about Paul? I was telling Deva I got the same, if not less sleep then he did.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i dont consider smash "just a game" and i play literally zero hours a day every day unless i go to a tournament.

i also find it rude that you'd call it just a game, basically thats a slap in the face to every competitive player you've ever met. if you seriously think that, dont come anymore. that mentallity is stupid and i dont want it at the tournaments i'm at.

basically thats like the biggest john i've ever heard. no johns ben. no johns.

technically its a game, but not just a game ben. obviously ts a way of life. lol
get it? once good, its like impossible to quit?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Smash has Gimpyfish in it ... .:. its not a game - its a community? LOLZ *boozer hug*

Jem.

Smash Master
Well, some people make money off it all the time, so it is literally like a job for them.
And look at sponsored Halo 2 players by MLG.com.. They get $250,000 a year.

Deva

Smash Lord
Sorry, I have a wierd sleeping pattern. After about five to six hours after I wake up with getting little sleep, my brain totally shuts down. I'm not complaining though, no johns. GGs, you guys won fair and square. I'll just make sure to got to bed earlier next GC.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeah.
I shouldnt be johning, but I'm pretty sure I would have 1-1'd against Touk had I not killed myself at 10%.
BUT, NO JOHNS JEM!
Hopefully next time..

Top Bottom