• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

w00t! Check Out My "Fun With Motion Sensors" Video I made!

Cort

Apple Head
Links posted are not working. Thread necrobumped by a special someone...

Could someone please PM me if they still have this video?

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/cortmotion/CORTssbmFUNwithMOTIONsensors.wmv

and

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/cortmotion2/CORTssbmFUNwithMOTIONsensors.wmv

just 2 links to the same thing incase 1 gets booted for bandwith consumption... it is 11.6 mb large.

tell me what you guys think!:D especially of the finale! the idea was 100% courtesy of Mario 64 Master, i had to find the right places for it to work, however >_>;

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
That is incredibly cool. I especially liked the jigglypuff one where it goes from one side of the screen to the other in 1 second, and the roy/bowser one in final destination. And also all the Mr.saturn ones. Keep up the good work.

Cort

Apple Head
yeah i was gonna say to save it to your computer if you want to rewatch it...

i hope nismojoe will upload the video to his site if he likes it, which im sure he will :D

Qinopio

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's a pretty cool video =)

I'm sharing it on AIM but for some reason nobody seems to be able to get my files...

Cort

Apple Head
thanks, that could help! falcon is uploading my video to his school site which has 1 GB/day for bandwith, which is more than enough! ^_^;

stay tuned to get a working link.

Cort

Apple Head
falcon says the upload is halfway done...

so expect the link to be up in the next half hour MAX

^_^ stay tuned.

Capt_Falcon

Smash Journeyman
Curse my 56K modem! Although at least I have a download speeder upper. The things at 20% right now, downloading from the school site. Estimated time is just over an hour :/

From what I've heard though, I'm looking forward to it :)

Cort

Apple Head
yeah that music timing to the finale was unintentional... i sort of hoped i taunted to each time mr. saturn blew on up a mine, i did at first then it got all screwed up... but im not gonna do that again.. it took forever to get it right x_X

hehe the ending goes "budum budum budum BUM" and bowser gets KO'd at BUM! >_>;;

Dismojoe

Smash Apprentice
Lol I like the end where the music gets slow when bowser is about to get blasted. The kirby thing was good where he(or it) bounces inbetween all the walls and then finnaly becomes a star.

Cort

Apple Head
the music was "Kamikaze" by Five Iron Frenzy

thanks to all that liked it!

its quite easy to figure out where to play the next mine... you simply start with 1 and place mr. saturn on it, and see where he bounces to, and just remember where you placed the previous mine, and add one to the place where saturn bounced to... keep repeating that process seeing where mr. saturn goes next... ^_^

anyone else??

Sil\/erLink

Smash Journeyman
Ah...kinda like on the one with Ness and Bowser, with the Mr.Saturn bouncing off the bombs...very nice, takes some skill to get all that working right it seems.

Spar

Smash Cadet
That was really cool. I never play with items, so its cool seeing the possibilities. :chuckle:

Jill Valentine

Smash Apprentice
:::applauds:::

Excellant video! I really enjoyed watching it, and am actually going to try setting up some stuff like that right now, lol.

:)

jet

Smash Lord
dang i think my windows media player has gone b3s3rk, i can only here the movie, any tips anybody, help plz

Saymus

Smash Apprentice
Even though it's 4 years old, I'm really interested in this video - can someone host it?

Top Bottom