• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote on this to support the game and have it return

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
I don't play Brawl, but I'm still voting for this so M2K can have enough money to travel to other places like Europe and Japan for example and enter their Melee tournaments should they both host combined Melee and Brawl tournaments. :) I know M2K doesn't like entering both Melee and Brawl at the same time, but with enough accommodation and persuasion, the TOs in those foreign countries may adjust their schedule if a foreigner requests it. :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
You don't specify. If it wins there will probably be a poll "Which game did you have in mind when you voted 'other'"

This is pretty important, EVERYBODY VOTE!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Click the link, in the upper right hand corner it says sign in and register, click register.

황미영

Smash Champion
So it's a throwback poll, but instead they have Brawl on there. xD

Having Halo 2 there would be beast though... >w>

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Blah! It requires that I create an account? D:

Well, I like the idea of Brawl being in MLG. I've never entered an MLG Brawl tourney, but would like to do so one day. *thinks* Meh, I just might make an account and vote, but don't quote me on that... I honestly don't like creating accounts for websites I don't intend to frequently visit. XD

Top Bottom