• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vote BRITNEY SPEARS as Super Smash Bros. DLC - Oops!... She'll Do It Again

Would you vote Britney Spears for Super Smash DLC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokémonSpears

Smash Rookie

Have you been waiting for your favorite character to be included in Super Smash for too long, that you have already lost any hope? Have you gone crazy with so many options, that you can't even decide which one you should support? Have you seen so many people asking for Shovel Knight, Banjo Kazooie, King. K. Rool, Dixie, Roy, Wolf or Snake? Well, I bring you the answer to your problems, because I know a character that is completely different from any of the options you'll see in this forum or anywhere else, and that you can make Sakurai consider it if you vote for her. I'm talking about the one and only

BRITNEY SPEARS

Who is this character?
Based in the international pop singer, dancer and actress, Britney Spears.
She appeared in the game Britney's Dance Beat for the PlayStation 2 and the GameBoy Advance. She asks you to go through a series of auditions to become part of her show. At the end you have to defeat Britney herself in the fiercest of the dance competitions ever.

Based in the real pop sensation, this character has amazing dance skills who could make her slay any opponent. At the time Britney's Dance Beat was released, Britney's career has just begun, but now, with over 16 years in the music industry, she has plenty of songs, videoclips, tours, live performances, dance moves that could give more shape to this fighter.

Not only she has plenty of outfits to choose from, she could literally have over 40 possible stages based on her music videos or tours. Not to mention the obvious amount of songs she could bring as a background music for her stages.

The original videogame features a couple of outfits, based on her 2001 appearance. But as I told you before, she has done so much more since then. These are some examples of outfits she could use, but if they need the 8 costumes. the director of Super Smash has literally thousands of iconic outfits to choose from that look just taken straight out of a videogame.

At this point you must be wondering, what kind of joke is this? How could Britney Spears be a FIGHTER in a game like Super Smash Bros.

Well, Britney's Dance Beat was about dancing. Her moveset then, would be based in her most iconic dance moves. With over 40 singles and 7 tours, she has tons of dance moves for each song. Backflips, kicks, arm moves, any kind of pirouette, gracefully performed at the rhythm of Slave 4 U, Baby One More Time, Till the World Ends, Circus.

Also she could use her python as a weapon, or something as the Duck from Duck Hunt or Rosalina's Luma.

There are some fighter characters that are based in dance moves in other games, like Tekken, as the case of Eddy Gordo or Tiger. But there isn't someone like that in the Super Smash Bros. Series. If we got a Yoga instructor like Wii Fit Trainer, why couldn't we have someone who urge you to make your best dance moves?

Her final Smash could be called "Now Watch Me" and it would be her most iconic dance break from her I'm a Slave 4 U

She is different, a one of a kind character.
She's internationally recognized.
Hundreds of outfits to choose from.
Dozens of stages and songs she could bring to the game.
A different moveset than any other existing or former character in Super Smash Bros.
An icon of the 2000's.

Come and join us in this new adventure. Let her guide you to the most amazing experience in gaming, full of awesome dance moves, the catchiest music and don't you deprive yourself of the chance to see Mario, Pikachu, Link or your favorite character dancing to Oops!... I Did It Again or Toxic. Bring this character back to the spotlight of the videogames and let her hit you one more time.

Just vote for her in the Fighter Ballot you already know

I might be new in this forum, but I've been playing Super Smash since the 64. I know there are some characters, like Dixie Kong we've been wanting them since Brawl or Melee, but don't you think that if any of these characters have been included to the game is because the directors are waiting for something different, fresh, interesting and fun, just like Britney? ;)

I started my campaign in the Britney Spears forums already. There are a lot of SSB players that support me.
But I dared to make this thread in here because I though someone would find this new option interesting and exciting or perhaps would think of this as something so ridiculous, that it's an awesome idea.

In advance, thanks for your support :)

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
She'll get in when Goku and Shrek gets in.........which is never.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Joke threads are not allowed in general but especially when it comes to character discussion because it usually just boils down to spam and the equivalent of people making fart sounds with their hands. That said, I'm closing this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom