• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Voice Actor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbacksha

Smash Apprentice
I was looking up who would voice Wario on SSBB on IMDb, it was Charles Martinet by the way. Anyway looking it up I noticed something odd, it said Takashi Nagasako was voicing Ganondorf, from what I know he is not confirmed, despite being quite expected. I don't know the method for adding names to roles on IMDb but would this be a joke or what?

Tbacksha

Smash Apprentice
I did search and did not find anything, he is listed as the last voice actor Of Ganondorf, so if added it was not a joke but one too eager man, woman or beaver that added it.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Believe it or not, you aren't the first person to find that. Try reading the Announcement about how to Search and find more accurate results, because this has definitely come up several times.

Someone just listed the same voice actor for Gdorf as Melee's voice actor because they assumed he'd be in, and no one's had the sense to take it down yet, much to my chagrin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom