• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viva La Smashtaclysm video thread!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Can you just leave the normal sounds? I like to hear the timing of moves
I would, but sound doesn't work on the tapes I have. I think it's the VCR, or something wrong with the cord.. :( I connect it and it saves to my computer silent.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
UPDATE

All the videos that I have are uploaded at this point. :)

I will add other videos to the first post until I run out of room, so if you made videos please post them.

Sliq

Smash Master
I have parts of THEBUTTFISTERS! vs. TA Crew battle, but my camera asploded right before Jiano *****. = (

I'll put up what little I have eventually.

Elen

Smash Lord
Anyone know if the Quarterfinals and up were recorded?
Some of them. Sadly, PC vs M2K, and KDJ vs M2K were not recorded as far as I know :-\

PC vs Azen, Chu vs KDJ, and Chu vs Azen are definitely recorded (along with more) *shrug*

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
The music selection for these matches are amazing.

Someone put up my 14-stock crew battle match!

Elen

Smash Lord
Holy ****, it's Sliq surrounded by Maine* Fixed to be 100 times better.

johnkim

Smash Journeyman
Some of them. Sadly, PC vs M2K, and KDJ vs M2K were not recorded as far as I know :-\

PC vs Azen, Chu vs KDJ, and Chu vs Azen are definitely recorded (along with more) *shrug*
awesome. does anyone know who has these videos? hopefully they'll get put up soon :)

Cia

das kwl
lolz @ me going mewtwo in doubles..

I <3 falco on FD

and I never knew my YL matches were recorded.

btw, the match of YL v Peach that was blue or green was me (YL) v Teczero (Peach)

and white peach was crismas(presents)

Elen

Smash Lord
well so far the music selection is awesome so far so keep it up!
I find this funny, because I happen to know Emmy just randomly picks a song that is the same length as the video xD So far, we're just lucky :p

Btw Johnkim, the mages have those videos. They said (at least finals) will be up very soon.

Top Bottom