• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Visting the United Kingdom for Christmas

Max?

Smash Champion
Aight guys. I just spent the last two days in Oxford, now I'm back in England and have nothing really planned for the next two days. I'm free to play tonight, tomorrow and tuesday, although I'm really not trying to dedicate all this time to playing smash....

But yeah, I don't have a phone, tho I will have access to the internet. I also do not mind paying money for a cab/bus/walking to wherever I need to go, so let's coordinate and get some games in!!!

J3ly has already hit me up (where are you located?), I'm currently in Maida Vale, and not so familiar with the train system around here, so any help would be much appreciated.

I'll check back here in a bit to see if people want to play tonight, and if not, let's aim for tomorrow or tuesday.

Cheers!

Top Bottom