• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virtual Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurasword

Smash Rookie
What games have you got from the Virtual Console on your Wii? I have a lot, I think some of the games they bring back are brilliant. My list is below..

• Super Mario Bros
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Super Mario Bros 3
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • Donkey Kong Country 2
  • Donkey Kong Country 3
  • Baseball
  • Double Dribble
  • Super Mario 64
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Super Mario Bros: the Lost Levels
  • Kirby 64
  • Super Mario RPG
  • Yoshi's Story
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Cratermaze

And my WiiWare games:

• TV Show King

I have more, but I don't know their exact names. I put in bold the best games that I recommend. Below is also a list of games I badly want to come out on the VC. They are mainly N64 games, because I lost my console and can't find a second hand one for the life of me. I wish I had a way to play my cartridges.

• Banjo Kazooie
  • Banjo Tooie
  • Super Smash Bros
  • Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
  • Chrono Trigger

So post your lists! :D

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well only Super Mario RPG, but what I really can't wait for is the release of possibly an upgraded version of SSB64 which could potentailly include new features plus maybe characters that didn't make the cut the first time around.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OK, I think I may have missed a few but here's the list.

Bubble Bobble
Battle Lode Runner
Comix Zone
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Gunstar Heroes
Kid Chameleon
Kirby 64
Kirby's Adventure
Paper Mario
Pokemon Snap
Sin and Punishment
Sonic 2
Starfox 64
Super Mario RPG
Super Mario World
Zelda: LttP
Zelda: OOT
Super Smash Bros. (N64) (I loves me some VC shells)

aurasword

Smash Rookie
I never got the cartridge on my SNES. Well, that might have something to do with the fact it never came out here ;p

The Executive

Smash Lord
Pity, I wouldn't sell mine for the world. I'm somewhat of a nostalgic; I still have that skill set known as cartridge-blowing that the kids of today aren't being taught (DS carts generally don't require it). It's a dying art, and it makes me sad since I was raised on SNES.

My little brothers were raised right, but their moron friends don't understand. There's a technique, a finesse that goes into it, esp. with NES/SNES cartridges.

The Executive

Smash Lord
ha, you're welcome, I'm just hoping to see any of the FE games that weren't released here in the states, how awesome would that be.
If perchance is does happen it likely won't be until Europe's next Hanabi Festival because with few exceptions most if not all Import genre games were first ported to EU during their Hanabi Festival then given to us a few weeks later. Meaning next fall if at all.

VC shells may work for these too, assuming you've the Homebrew Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom