• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Tournament May 23rd!!! Ssbm!

Mushdibob

Smash Rookie
Hello!

SUPER SMASH BROTHER MELEE

This is an INVITATION to the best Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament Northern VA has ever seen!
If you think you are the best smash player around come prove it on May 23rd!!

** PRIZES **
** FOOD AND DRINKS **

If you live near the northern Virginia area and would like to compete for cash prizes in one the greatest games ever made than please feel free to private message me for directions and any other information you might have, or just Instant message me (AIM). My S/N is Mushdibob.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!

pepriot

Smash Rookie
Hello!

SUPER SMASH BROTHER MELEE

This is an INVITATION to the best Super Smash Brothers Melee tournament Northern VA has ever seen!
If you think you are the best smash player around come prove it on May 23rd!!

** PRIZES **
** FOOD AND DRINKS **

If you live near the northern Virginia area and would like to compete for cash prizes in one the greatest games ever made than please feel free to private message me for directions and any other information you might have, or just Instant message me (AIM). My S/N is Mushdibob.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
I'm interested . tell me more please

Mushdibob

Smash Rookie
HEY!! sry that its been so long for me to reply Im gona post the address of the tournament in the comment :)
If you have any other questions about directions times and preregistration (not needed, you can register at the door)

** but pre registration helps us get a number **

Anyways the tourny will be held MAY 23rd *friday* at 7 o clock at
11120 gordon road, Fredericksburg, Virginia
Thx guys and bump or post!!!

Top Bottom