• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Virginia Beach Melee?

BattosaiMatt

Smash Rookie
So yeah I live in Virginia Beach and don't know anyone that plays smash competitively. Anyone else in the area have this problem?

BattosaiMatt

Smash Rookie
Thanks so much for your reply. I actually met ether a couple of weeks ago and he lives about 15 mins from me. He has already taken me to a tournament (east coast elites) and I am actually going over there tonight to smash.

BattosaiMatt

Smash Rookie
By the way I forgot to say thanks to you in person at xanadu emerald. I commentated your set against chillindude. You did an amazing job :)

Tedium

Smash Cadet
yo. i moved to norfolk a few months ago. i've been looking for some competitive melee players as well. not getting my fill in the navy.

sndwave10

Smash Rookie
Stop playing ssbb/ssbm for awhile and just started back up. I stay in Hampton. Anybody play brawl or melee nearby?:link64:

D0N

Smash Ace
Famous lives in Hampton and plays brawl... or at least he use to.
And there's Pitzer in Newport News. I'll talk to them tomorrow and tell them you posted.

Do you play any marvel, ae, kof, other games?

rhan

Smash Hero
yo. i moved to norfolk a few months ago. i've been looking for some competitive melee players as well. not getting my fill in the navy.
Yo son! I live in Norfolk. What's your rate? We should play sometime. Pretty much free everyday during the week after working hours. If you know where Iowa States is then you should swing by.

Top Bottom