• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villains Mafia - Bad enough dudes! - ENDGAME - HERO + RAM VICTORY!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Swampy confirmed it himself.

He said he was a a townie that must kill a certain number heroes. He also said if he kills a villain, he can’t win. Which is a lie, I checked it.

Kept that power to myself until now.

If praline flips as exactly what he said he is, I’ll accrpt death by any means at any time. But I know he won’t.
.....So you can use a power that can confirm whether certain details about roles are true or not?

Were you not Sith, I'd call this some kind of Jedi Mind-trick.

apparently holder claiming lie detector, i think :V

thats lie detector right?
Ah, perhaps that's it. Don't think I've seen that role in action before.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK, meanwhile Kirby Dragons said some hella weird stuff about "revealing their role to everyone" last night, so because that's stupid I redirected them at AEMhr. Red was my first confidant (but not only) on this because it was his investigation that gave me the idea to ask in the first place, and he said something about him just going ahead and killing them instead but also kinda walked it back a little saying he'd grill them instead about 15 minutes before phase change so IDK.

But basically I flipped off Kirby Dragons because he refused to roleclaim. Eat those lemons.

Now, why did two townies die again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
OK, meanwhile Kirby Dragons said some hella weird stuff about "revealing their role to everyone" last night, so because that's stupid I redirected them at AEMhr. Red was my first confidant (but not only) on this because it was his investigation that gave me the idea to ask in the first place, and he said something about him just going ahead and killing them instead but also kinda walked it back a little saying he'd grill them instead about 15 minutes before phase change so IDK.

But basically I flipped off Kirby Dragons because he refused to roleclaim. Eat those lemons.

Now, why did two townies die again.
I attacked Crusher cause he was sketchy as **** all game for no reason, and the other one was mafia. Which now I truly think is Apollo.

I should’ve gone with him in the first place. :/

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I attacked Crusher cause he was sketchy as **** all game for no reason, and the other one was mafia. Which now I truly think is Apollo.

I should’ve gone with him in the first place. :/
Meanwhile Yellowlord Yellowlord gave me a sketchy claim that I practically had to drag out of him and then corrected it into him being a THIRD lynchproof.

And I'm tagging you because you're a nice guy, but it's game time and we play for answers Yellow LOL

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Meanwhile Yellowlord Yellowlord gave me a sketchy claim that I practically had to drag out of him and then corrected it into him being a THIRD lynchproof.

And I'm tagging you because you're a nice guy, but it's game time and we play for answers Yellow LOL
Third lynchproof? Who are the other 2?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Third lynchproof? Who are the other 2?
Oh whoops, I consfused your dilemma for the other one we had, LOL.

There was some debate last night about whether Ram or Zeb was mafia because they both claimed lynchproof, so it was suggested to make them tie and see who drops.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター

I appreciate the tag: to those who may be wondering, I've just been legitimately stressed recently these past few days. It's not me trying to be sneaky or anything like that despite what you all may be thinking. I've just needed some time to well... cool down, I suppose. I hope you all can forgive me for my silence here, especially with me being a newbie player in all this.

As I've said before... I am King Ghidorah. I am capable of destroying an entire structures if I have to and well... I am capable of exposing someone for what happened and what they did.

And as Cori said, I am a lynchproof, honest and truthfully.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I appreciate the tag: to those who may be wondering, I've just been legitimately stressed recently these past few days. It's not me trying to be sneaky or anything like that despite what you all may be thinking. I've just needed some time to well... cool down, I suppose. I hope you all can forgive me for my silence here, especially with me being a newbie player in all this.

As I've said before... I am King Ghidorah. I am capable of destroying an entire structures if I have to and well... I am capable of exposing someone for what happened and what they did.

And as Cori said, I am a lynchproof, honest and truthfully.
Are you saying you have a strongman kill?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Not necessarily... if anything, it's more of a tactic to expose people then it is to strongman kill someone.
The way you put it to me sounded like either Tracker or Motion Detector.

What I've gathered both then and now is that you're having a hard time describing your role.

Can someone get Yellow the wiki? I swapped to kind of an impractical device to check this phase.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
EVERYONE. RAM, ZEB, AND YELLOW HAVE ALL CLAIMED LYNCHPROOF. IN THE EVENT OF A VOTE TIE, ALL PARTIES ARE KILLED. MAKE THE TRIO'S VOTE A TIE, AND THEN THE LIARS BOTH SHALL DIE.

Vote: Yellow

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
The way you put it to me sounded like either Tracker or Motion Detector.

What I've gathered both then and now is that you're having a hard time describing your role.

Can someone get Yellow the wiki? I swapped to kind of an impractical device to check this phase.
I can be more specific:

My power to destroy structures reveals all the actions of what somebody did along with revealing who committed actions against them.

Last edited:

God Robert's Cousin

Smash Hero
NNID
RepaignPalsims
3DS FC
4339-2483-2603
Also, God Robert's Cousin God Robert's Cousin

Who did you check last night, if anyone?
I checked Praline. Unfortunately, my check does very little. He's indeed from Comics and Books as he claimed. On that note, Holder is Films and Television.

Also, guys. I know there's a lot going on right now but hear me out.

Vote: Shish

I talked to each and every one of you last night, making my rounds to get a full list of role-claims... Which we have of everyone except YellowLord. However, Shish was the only one who apparently needed time (as in, responded in a conversation telling me that) before he could tell me what his claim was. On top of that, upon mentioning that Shish claimed Hider to Red last night, Red had this to say:
He claimed what.

That little ****.
I never got further context for that shocked reaction, but I can tell you right now that some level of deceit had occurred between them. With the suspect list being narrowed down to just a few people, Shish has way to many suspicious coincidences for me to feel comfortable with letting him live.

I also asked Shish to hide behind Praline last night under the full understanding that anything that happens to the one he hides behind happens to him and vice versa. Further damning is the fact that after I had checked Praline, only that check for Praline came up yet I received no indication that Shish was with him.

Unless anyone has any undeniable proof that @Shishœ even is a Hider, I say he's the most guilty one of us in the room right now.

Ignoring, of course, the elephant in the room that just came back from the dead. Hi Ura Ura . We'll get back to you again either today or tonight.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I checked Praline. Unfortunately, my check does very little. He's indeed from Comics and Books as he claimed. On that note, Holder is Films and Television.

I talked to each and every one of you last night, making my rounds to get a full list of role-claims... Which we have of everyone except YellowLord. However, Shish was the only one who apparently needed time (as in, responded in a conversation telling me that) before he could tell me what his claim was. On top of that, upon mentioning that Shish claimed Hider to Red last night, Red had this to say:

I never got further context for that shocked reaction, but I can tell you right now that some level of deceit had occurred between them. With the suspect list being narrowed down to just a few people, Shish has way to many suspicious coincidences for me to feel comfortable with letting him live.

I also asked Shish to hide behind Praline last night under the full understanding that anything that happens to the one he hides behind happens to him and vice versa. Further damning is the fact that after I had checked Praline, only that check for Praline came up yet I received no indication that Shish was with him.

Unless anyone has any undeniable proof that @Shishœ even is a Hider, I say he's the most guilty one of us in the room right now.

Ignoring, of course, the elephant in the room that just came back from the dead. Hi Ura Ura . We'll get back to you again either today or tonight.
Actually, sorry I forgot to get it to you but Vaanrose found something that made Red no longer consider Shish a priority.

Apparently Vaanrose got the result they did from my redirecting their role check to Shish because Shish was hiding behind Golden. . .who had copied me.

So a lot of role tango in that, but basically Shish does seem to be Hider.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Shish is a hider.

Last night I gave you the full details of my role. But I left out an important part, because I wasn't completely in the know myself until I spoke with Cori.

Cori did NOT redirect me to Golden. She redirected me to Shish, who hid behind Golden. And so I was given Golden's role information.

Further, I also know why Shish asked for more time from you. It was to speak with me. Because I was going to check his second ability and you asked him to use it on a different target than we had previously discussed.

I can confirm his second ability is legitimate, too.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
EVERYONE. RAM, ZEB, AND YELLOW HAVE ALL CLAIMED LYNCHPROOF. IN THE EVENT OF A VOTE TIE, ALL PARTIES ARE KILLED. MAKE THE TRIO'S VOTE A TIE, AND THEN THE LIARS BOTH SHALL DIE.

Vote: Yellow
If we're gonna do this, which, I'm all for, btw, we need more a solid plan. Exactly who's voting for whom.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If we're gonna do this, which, I'm all for, btw, we need more a solid plan. Exactly who's voting for whom.
We should just keep a running tally for who votes for who every time someone does.

Yellow: Opo
Ram: Praline
Zeb: Coricus

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
finally got my wifi back on and working...i don't know how long but its been pretty **** for the past hour :V

anyway so lynch plan?

just tell the katt what she needs to do

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
VOTE: YELLOWLORD

Current votes:

3 Votes Apollo - Zeb, King, Natz
2 Votes Yellow - Opo, Vaan
1 Vote Ram - Praline
1 Vote Zeb - Cori
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

9 of 14 votes accounted for.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Correction,

9 of 15 votes.

Forgot about Ura.
uh....uras dead
VOTE: YELLOWLORD

Current votes:

3 Votes Apollo - Zeb, King, Natz
1 Vote Ram - Praline
1 Vote Zeb - Cori
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

9 of 14 votes accounted for.
okay i'll take zeb
unvote: heir forehead
vote: mister typo

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
okay i'll take zeb
unvote: heir forehead
vote: mister typo
It'll be easier if we keep a running total with each vote change.

Current votes:

2 Votes Apollo - Zeb, King
2 Votes Zeb - Cori, Natz
1 Vote Ram - Praline
1 Vote Shish - GRC
1 Vote Praline - Holder

9 of 15 votes accounted for.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
i just looked back, holy **** O?o

i didn't wanna ask any questions when i saw crusher die, but....what the ****?

sigh, focus now questions later, to much **** happening
The plan was always for Crusher to die, Katt. If you'd successfully jailed him, he'd've been unable to send out his next bomb and he would've died anyway.

It's just a shame he felt the need to lie about his actions to the point that he was perceived as a threat by so many people.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The plan was always for Crusher to die, Katt. If you'd successfully jailed him, he'd've been unable to send out his next bomb and he would've died anyway.

It's just a shame he felt the need to lie about his actions to the point that he was perceived as a threat by so many people.
ya true....i'm just bitter it didn't go off....

and messed on up on whats happening anyway cause me and ya were also expecting him to be the mafia that played in killing uni...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I still don’t get what he was going for.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
i don't get what ya done...i thought me and ya discussed shooting polly?
I did but Apollo was pretty open about his abilities compared to Crusher who flip flopped on what he could do and who he did use it on. Crusher was sketchy enough that I wasn’t comfortable with him staying alive.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I did but Apollo was pretty open about his abilities compared to Crusher who flip flopped on what he could do and who he did use it on. Crusher was sketchy enough that I wasn’t comfortable with him staying alive.
well...fair enough, me and vaanrose even came up with the jail idea to eitehr trap him in lies or kill himself...do something

sigh well...either way it doesn't matter anymore, he was town in the end...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well...fair enough, me and vaanrose even came up with the jail idea to eitehr trap him in lies or kill himself...do something

sigh well...either way it doesn't matter anymore, he was town in the end...
Yeah well if anything I hope he learns from this and acts less sketchy as a townie. Even in Apollo’s game I thought he was mafia. lol

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
In the interest of transparency.

Almost immediately as the night phase began, I messaged Crusher asking him if he had sent his bomb to Shiny, as he had claimed in the public thread. He reconfirmed that he did.

During my talks with Natz and Praline, and I learned that he was also claiming to have sent the bomb to Golden, and had even claimed he was responsible for Golden's death. When I went back over the thread, I saw that Uni was also privy to this plan to bomb Golden. This part is important, as Uni wound up dead at the end of the day.

So now we had a player who was claiming behind closed doors to have killed Golden, but publicly claiming otherwise, and one of his confidants also been killed. And to make matters worse, he had another bomb he could use. Red's third riddle makes it clear we have a major threat out there, so frankly, I decided that even if he wasn't mafia, he didn't appear to be acting in the town's best interest.

Natz told me that if Crusher was unable to send out another bomb, he'd die. So I asked her to jail him, to try and prevent the next bomb from going out. Given that her jailing is only 50/50 in the first place, I also asked Praline to kill Crusher, as a back-up insurance plan.

And the worst thing about all of this? Apparently it wasn't even the bomb that killed Golden, since Praline is still standing despite claiming to have received Crusher's next bomb.

So really all I can say is, what the heck, Crusher

Top Bottom