• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Team Designs Thread

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
There are hundreds of shirts you can obtain in Animal Crossing and I know there's a lot of fans out there who have their favorites. Which shirt would you like to for each team color? Which shirt do you think is most likely going to be used?

These are links to various Animal Crossing games that have a list and pictures of most/all the shirts in the games:
(It's understandable if you have an active AC game and don't want to look due to spoilers)

Animal Crossing: Wild World part 1 / part 2
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Animal Crossing: New Leaf

ps. We already know Boy villager will rock a "No. 1 shirt" for Red most likely. The Girl Villager will use the "Turnip top" for Green.

Hong

The Strongest
:b Well, as of New Leaf, I almost exclusively wear the dresses I have made, but that aside.

It is likely we will get at a minimum two more outfits, since characters in Brawl had at least six outfits. I would like to see:
Flight Crew Shirt for the girl, with a ponytail. Sleeved cropped to be in-line with the others.
Cafe Uniform for the guy. Now both of them have classy options!

Hong

The Strongest
I just wanted to add that I know this thread asked for team colours, but this Smash Bros will be using team outlines anyway, so you can wear any palette. :)

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
I just wanted to add that I know this thread asked for team colours, but this Smash Bros will be using team outlines anyway, so you can wear any palette. :)
Alright! I remember faintly hearing that here and there somewhere but you just confirmed it! :)

In that case just do like Veggi did and post two nice outfits you'd like to wear as Villager doubles.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I think that the numbered shirts (1, 2, etc.) will probably be the colored uniforms. Like the No. 2 shirt will most likely be the blue one. However there are much cooler ones I'd like, but I'm fine with them not using. My favorite (well, one of them) is the red Hawaiian shirt from the original game and New Leaf.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Male Villager:
A tropical island look would be good in my opinion (especially since Tortimer Island is a playable stage). I think the Aloha Tee would be suitable for this.

Female Villager:
I was thinking maybe these two would go good together since it's a bit different from the average Villager girls so far (except I think the hair should be black and maybe an accessory could be added onto the face).

Last edited:

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Well each character has 8 alts, and the final 4 for Villager were confirmed in the PotD.

It's a shame that none of the suggestions here made it through, because honestly, I don't really like these new alts that much (especially the female ones).

PixelPasta

Smash Lord

Looks like these are the Villager's confirmed costumes.

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of hairstyle diversity, but overall, I like these costumes.
I would have liked to see some more iconic outfits too, such as the flames, horned hat, or the Nook's Cranny uniform.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
The blue boy is clearly a cold hearted killer.

You thought that the Red Villager was a psycho? You thought that the yellow one was menacing you with his stick?

Meet the real psycho.

Oh, also, the new female villager haircut are quite horrible, BUT it's great trolling material. (turnip villager > all :awesome:)

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
Well I don't really like any of these alts except for two of em, the one they announced Villager with and my favorite the pink haired one (as you can see in my pic). So happy the pink one is in at least, it was all I could ever hope for.

I gotta say though the other hairstyles for the girls is horrid. Of all the hairstyles you could've chosen in Animal Crossing you went with THAT? Well whatever *shrugs* I got the one I wanted and the dress she sports isn't so bad either. :)

I can't wait to see the alts of the other characters. There's quite a few I'm DYING to see.

Erotic&Heretic

Smash Master
Well I don't really like any of these alts except for two of em, the one they announced Villager with and my favorite the pink haired one (as you can see in my pic). So happy the pink one is in at least, it was all I could ever hope for.

I gotta say though the other hairstyles for the girls is horrid. Of all the hairstyles you could've chosen in Animal Crossing you went with THAT? Well whatever *shrugs* I got the one I wanted and the dress she sports isn't so bad either. :)

I can't wait to see the alts of the other characters. There's quite a few I'm DYING to see.
The thing with the "triplets tail" is that it's the other default haircut in City Folk. THis haitcut shouldn't exist in the first place :troll:

But I'm growing fond of the blue female villager. So it makes 4 villagers I like: Pink female, Turnip Female (the best IMO :awesome:) Blue Female and Blue Male.

So it's cool to me.

Bunny8093

Smash Journeyman
The thing with the "triplets tail" is that it's the other default haircut in City Folk. THis haitcut shouldn't exist in the first place :troll:
Well I know it's a "default" haircut that most tend to start out with... all I'm saying is it's butt ugly IMO. I never liked it but hey, it's there for the ones that do. I'm perfectly happy with the Pink one. :p

TheDarkKnightNoivern

Smash Master
I don't think it's just the hair, the outfit overall is pretty fugly and the fact that they share the same hair colour too is just terrible, I seriously think they ran out of time with those last 4

The 2 girls in the first pic are adorable though at the very least.

6/8 from me

Beatness

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Beatness
3DS FC
5412-9896-3151
I'm surprised they went with the droopy eyelids for the other alts, they look so weird and diseased or something.
But I'm just happy we got the Turnip Dress.
Turnips5ever

Last edited:

subata

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3368-2147-2073
I'm surprising they went with the droopy eyelids for the other alts, they look so weird and diseased or something.
But I'm just happy we got the Turnip Dress.
Turnips5ever
i feel like them just using the starter looks for the alts was lame.
not even the zap set.
also there isn't even the hair you get from not playing for a while.
and... there's only brown hair and that one pink starter girl hair.
oh well, i guess i'l just use the one with the same eyes as my acnl character has...

Top Bottom