• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Skype Group ♪

Teminian (Stijn)

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vereycken
i've mained Villager since the beginning and would love to know even more about him, my skype name is: teminianstijn

Last edited:

Krillmaster

Smash Rookie
hey whenever you see this could you add me to the skype group my skype id is rob.coyle7 i started picking up villager 2 months ago and i am trying to see what other villagers do and how they treat match ups that are very annoying like yoshi for example.

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
can i get an add to the group? My skype id is: Urameshimk

Jugs.

Smash Rookie
Could I please be added to the group? Skype: MostQuality. (if that doesn't work, try it without the period)

A1R

Smash Rookie
NNID
A1R_M4N
Someone add me on Skype! I'm trying to main Villager now and I'd love to get help, talk, and play with other Villagers! My Skype name is kingjezze.

Cheap Shot

Smash Cadet
Hey, so the link wasn't working for me so can someone add me? I'm alexgomez92. Thanks!

Top Bottom