• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Villager Skype Group ♪

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya

Wanna learn more about our cute little smash character ? Discuss with great mainer of Villager ?
Then join the Villager Skype group !

To join it, you can :

• Click on this link
http://join.skype.com/jpqQB5uBErFF

• Copy paste this strange script in the url box of your internet navigator, then press enter.
skype:?chat&blob=bmHfb7eNdDPpBIMidrdq_P0fSABXXvc9hTfWMi_aiSnvYrLV8ymTC9bi6gmDvPreLRLygwVKrGyPhQbpz0A
The navigator is going to ask if you want to use skype for this script, say you're ok with that (you have to be connected to your skype account) and you'll automatically join the group !

• Just ask to join it in this thread, with your skype id.
I'll have to add you first on skype, so if you see someone adding you with the message "Volya from SB", then it's me ! Accept my invitation and i'll add you to the group (try to use the two other method first please).

Enjoy !

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Ok well the admins of this skype group aren't here anymore. I suggest everyone to join this new group that i'll try to stay up to date : skype:?chat&blob=bmHfb7eNdDPpBIMidrdq_P0fSABXXvc9hTfWMi_aiSnvYrLV8ymTC9bi6gmDvPreLRLygwVKrGyPhQbpz0A (idk if it work but try copypasting this in your url box on internet, a message will pop out and suggest you to join this link to the skype app)
Joined! Hopefully this one stays alive and we can ask @Indigo Jeans to put it in the Q&A thread so that newcomers can see it.

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
I think mine is sonicollin777, but I haven't used skype in a while so that may not be completely correct. I'll contribute to the group whenever I can!

GNOX

Smash Rookie
Ok well the admins of this skype group aren't here anymore. I suggest everyone to join this new group that i'll try to stay up to date : skype:?chat&blob=bmHfb7eNdDPpBIMidrdq_P0fSABXXvc9hTfWMi_aiSnvYrLV8ymTC9bi6gmDvPreLRLygwVKrGyPhQbpz0A (idk if it work but try copypasting this in your url box on internet, a message will pop out and suggest you to join this link to the skype app)
How can I add this group on mobile skype? I tried entering the url in internet but it didn't open anything through skype

Balu

Smash Rookie
NNID
AnGuarana
I'd like to join as well. Please add me!

Duck420

Smash Rookie
NNID
kiribotlol
add me too pls my skype is kirabar. I play on 3ds only but its actually the same.

G_Baby

Smash Cadet
Hey could somebody add me? DaLighzic Dalighzic is my skype name

Comet Knight

Smash Cadet
NNID
Ben.Y32
3DS FC
2208-6123-2254
Well thanks @ Volya Volya for taking the iniative. I should stop lurking and actually say stuff sometime. I see you around often and you do a great job helping, keep up the good work.

My Skype is comet_knight32

Nintendoge_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bwooper
3DS FC
1306-6166-5014
I'd love to join! The link doesn't seem to be working, so my Skype name is larkfeather

Thanks! :D

zang

Smash Cadet
NNID
Zangoose
can i get added to the group as well?
my skype is : alialth

Tensation

Smash Rookie
Sounds Great and I would love to learn more about villager!
Add me please: Live:Tensation

Villyness

Dedicated Protector
NNID
SuckerFlash
3DS FC
2664-2676-2381
Hey this is neat! Can you add me please?

SlickJ

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SlickJ95
I've seen PM players do this where people create a Skype group for their mains and just discuss the character on a competitive level. Would you guys be interested in doing something like this?
Could you guys add me to the group? Skype username: jorge.aguire1

AJL

Smash Cadet
NNID
jplacura
3DS FC
3110-5257-7666
Mind adding me to the group?

Phumpy

Smash Rookie
NNID
Phanpy7266
3DS FC
2595-0258-7884
Switch FC
SW-6796-8237-2006
Could I join the group?

villaqer

Smash Rookie
NNID
karkltty
3DS FC
2724-1496-3571
i want in pls
my skype is pokemongall

jmjb

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anhJer
please add me to the group as well, mobile user here.

Kuro_Neko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Nekiiro
Hey there I'm on mobile as well so I cannot use the link and no wifi atm so can't use the pc :( but my skype is: nekiiro.
Also maybe there might be a discord group now that there is that? :3

Last edited:

Volya

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TheVolya
Little update of the OP to explain how the magic script work since it's easier for everyone to join the Skype group using it.
( btw @Indigo Jeans i lost the "important" tag by mistake :c )

Last edited:

NeonViridian

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkknightstar
3DS FC
3282-5023-4419
add me to Villy chat, I wish to main him and would like to know matchups based around him. djderpknight is my skype id

Top Bottom