• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viet's random Wolf videos

VietGeek

Smash Hero
This will be the thread where I post videos of my Wolf whenever I can I suppose. I'm not really a part of the Wolf community and I usually just play Wolf in B+ and casually but eh...

normal/'vanilla' Brawl

1st tourney match I had w/ Wolf

Also -

Brawl+ matches

Currently I only have one where I *accidentally* ***** a Falco. =/

I leik Brawl+, do you? ^__^

I don't really mind if you critique or not. I might work on him over Marth though. I seem to like his Fsmash more than Marth's. <______<

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Main thing I want to say, is that you should work on your bair spacing. Several times you used a SH rising bair, whiffed, and kept going straight into the opponent. Mix it up with SHFF bairs when you think you might be out of range.

:059:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Mmkay, Viet is pretty terribad at spacing in general. Viet will continually work on that.

:012:

Zip.

Smash Lord
Tee-hee.
needs moar b air, AC F air, and D smash
other than that....hawt... :x
also, thats my color ;p

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Moar B-air spacing. Oh and consider using wolfs jab more. Oh and I find it kinda funky how you didnt use your d-smash much and then didnt use it for killing either.

And wolfs f-smash is teh awesomes.

Top Bottom