• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vids of Thumbswayup's Diddy

ADHD

Smash Hero
I watched the first vid, you dash attack > FH dair.

Both of the times the mario was at low percent, don't FH unless they're at high percent (because dash attack > full hop dair isn't a combo)

When they're under 50% damage always dash attack > SH dair (which is a true combo) and it's much more efficient.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Yoshi Story is my favorite Diddy stage, and I strongly believe that its his best neutral stage. Any ways I think you have potential to be a really good Diddy player, you just gotta kick those bad habits of yours. The main bad habits I noticed was that you smash waaay too much in unnecessary moments when you could have opted for a tilt/anything else, such as your crew battle vs G-reg at the start of the match I counted 9000 forward smashes jk jk lolz. Another bad habit that was blatantly obvious was your "auto-pilot" now you don't always throw the banana at the opponent but you do almost always immediately throw the banana the second it gets in your hands. This is apparent in all of your vids and gets predictable, I really noticed this in the same match vs G-reg when you kept throwing the bananas at his sheild. Just some constructive critisim :p

All in all, good stuff.

-advent-

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Hmmm... I've never known a Diddy to like Yoshi's Island... personally I hate that stage. Otherwise everybody already said anything I might have mentioned.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I find that stage ok, but it was more of a bad stage for him. G-reg has told me he's bad on yoshi's. He banned FD plus he's too good on Smashville so I took him there. I really despise non-neutral stages. Actually I've beaten many notable people and Metaknights on Yoshi's. Sometimes I do my best there I think.

Top Bottom