• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vids of my Link

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
*Removed the videos from YouTube because they were old and not good quality*

Will post videos some other time.

DJPMarty

Smash Rookie
I found it interesting that your spacing tended to be closer than average. Overall, good Link.

sasook

Smash Champion
FINALLY i see a Link that plays like me (close ranged fighter). I know projects are....effective.....but I prefer melee attacks. Nice Link btw.

AeroLink_the_SoulMaster

Let's rock, baby!
FINALLY i see a Link that plays like me (close ranged fighter). I know projects are....effective.....but I prefer melee attacks. Nice Link btw.
For me, it's more the other way around. When I first played, I threw everything but the kitchen sink at my opponent. Now, I've developed a nice all around game switching from defense to offense or offense to defense.

Btw, nice Link you have there, Fear. I noticed that you were trying the reverse arrow cancel after a bair. Keep at it.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I play more of a close range game than projectile based but I throw em in there a few times (I use them averagely). I'll watch them when I get on my better comp (my bro is using the one with the non laggy media player lol). Anyway, a lot of people have been making video threads of themselves. I don't know if I should make one. :( All matches caught on camera are terrible (kind of). My channel is BluLinkdesu (some one apparently took "BluLink" so I had to put in that silly "desu" in there -___-) if anyone wants to see my Link vids. Or my latest Captain Falcon combo vid.

Kyuuber

Smash Cadet
you're good
you know how to do a lot of Link Advanced Technichs
but the MK wasn't good
^^

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Btw, nice Link you have there, Fear. I noticed that you were trying the reverse arrow cancel after a bair. Keep at it.
Actually I can do that consistently but my friend rolls when he sees me doing a bair so I didn't do the reverse but the original to catch him, turns out he didnt roll. I missed it once though.

but the MK wasn't good
^^
Yeah, he doesn't main Meta, and in trying to post some decent matches of me I ended putting matches were he doesn't play that well. I know hes not a good Meta, but he's a better Metaknight than the matches imply.

FEaR.7

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FEaR.7
Btw, I like close range fighting so I have to fight this instinct of mine when Im playing to win since Link shouldn't be played like this. Link is meant to be played in a balanced style, or at least that's what works for me, being offensive while in a defensive stance if you know what im taking 'bout.

These are friendlies so I didn't hold back my close range urge.

And thank you all for your responses and comments.

Top Bottom