• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Recording Tools

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
If I get more popular, I'd def. invest in something to record my screen perfectly, but alas, I have a monotone and probably will never succeed beyond 1000 views on a video.

I do Reviews (no footage), Random stuff, PC Gameplay/commentary, and some games I just record some things (non pc).

My tools:

-iPad/iPod for my Voice, Everything that isn't on pc
-Fraps for pc
-...PC?

I need a good editor though to merge the voice records and the fraps, and every time I use one it just hinders the quality or glitches.

Windows 7 Movie Maker Glitches me out. (dunno why, think its gfx issue)
Vidpad works, but quality is terrible.

Any free or cheap ideas? btw "Going In" is my youtube^^

R h y m e

Smash Apprentice
If you're looking for cheap stuff Camtasia Studio is good for its price, but it's not all that wonderful compared to other, more expensive programs. It lacks a lot of expected features like rotation and brightness/contrast editing.
On the more expensive side lies Sony Vegas, which is a wonderful program despite its steep learning curve.

Top Bottom