• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video game memories.

finalark

SNORLAX
If it read "Half of 26-year-old's memories sports related" nobody would bat an eye. However, if you dare spent most of your childhood playing video games with friends rather than kicking a ball around there's something wrong with you.

I hate society.

El Nino

BRoomer
BRoomer
the underwater-bomb-defusing level of Nintendo Entertainment System's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Reading that line should not have sparked as powerful a flashback as what just ran through my head.

And yet, ask me what I did yesterday, and I'll just give you a blank stare.

I thought The Onion was supposed to be fake news?

Sir-Veemon

Smash Rookie
Jenkins cannot remember his father's cell phone number (415-547-6823) off the top of his head,
Thanks for the number! But seriously, is this for real? Because this sounds kinda bogus.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
First time I played STALKER. With that terrible glitch that makes everyone repeat **** over and over. And over.

Don't just stand there, I said come in! Don't just stand there, I said come in!

Then you go inside and there's like 10 ****ing people. Saying the same stuff. FOREVER.

Top Bottom