• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video Game Mafia 2 Sign-Ups

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This looks like it will be really fun to spectate :O

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would pretty greatly prefer not to play in a 9p game. I'll do it, but I'd really rather wait to get a decent group.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I would pretty greatly prefer not to play in a 9p game. I'll do it, but I'd really rather wait to get a decent group.
That’s the problem though. We haven’t been able to get those numbers.

A big part of this group left after the huge uprising and angry over all the **** that went on a few months back.

A good portion of them were active players. Now we sadly haven’t been able to hook people back here, but damn I wish we did.

These games use to be great but without a good number of people they really aren’t as fun and we miss a lot of great opportunities with smaller numbers

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
That’s the problem though. We haven’t been able to get those numbers.

A big part of this group left after the huge uprising and angry over all the **** that went on a few months back.

A good portion of them were active players. Now we sadly haven’t been able to hook people back here, but damn I wish we did.

These games use to be great but without a good number of people they really aren’t as fun and we miss a lot of great opportunities with smaller numbers
I'm aware, but if TK thinks he can get more people, he probably can.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm just busy and I'm sure some of us are just waiting for a reunion game again after recharging our batteries.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Honestly I'm having to take a bit of a break. Lots of irl issues atm involving family illness. Sorry guys.

I'll re-evaulate in a week, but I suspect I'll still be mentally drained.

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Thirdkoopa Thirdkoopa , we have 10 people here. While one more would be ideal for your game, nobody seems to be doing any recruiting, so...

Should I try to search around the forums for one more player?
You can try. Either way, I'm turning the lights on on Thursday.

(I was gonna say Wednesday; it may happen sooner.)

Dooplissity

BRoomer
BRoomer
I should probably post my activity johns before role PMs are out so y'all can take them at face value, but I might have to pull mandatory overtime at work next week which obviously means bad things for my ability to play as actively as I would like. If it happens, I'll let you know.

Top Bottom