• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video from saturday(i won)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
lol i hate to whip out the johnathans but after some close matches in winners that I lost i recognized that NoJ was better, so when I hit losers bracket I didn't really feel like trying (I've never played as samus or DK in singles before). if I knew it was recorded I would've gone all ganondorf cause that would have been more interesting, but i still would have lost

tink wasn't trying in losers either

chaos_

Smash Journeyman
noJ your g&w is good as hell u are really good at spacing and your back air is sick great match

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
well cort beat all of the good snake players in florida and i can do well enough vs him, iunno could be a stylistic difference.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
well cort beat all of the good snake players in florida and i can do well enough vs him, iunno could be a stylistic difference.
i didnt get to play cort at fast, have u played DSF in tourney or MM?
florida snakes are really good against GW. DSF knows their tricks too, it was pretty bad, snake dittos arent snake vs GW

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
uh no i wanted to play dsf in a money match at ch3 but he declined for some reason. are there a lot of gw's in florida for them to be good vs gw? i know of xyz, cort sez he's good but other than that are there any good gw's in florida? also, i thought you moved down there? where do you live now?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
im in Michigan i was just visiting FL. i thought i may be there for a long time but i wasnt. and XYZ at fast was prolly the best GW, regardless of placing i guess we were all about the same but XYZ prolly had the edge id say. i beat DSF in a MM when he came to michigan a few weeks ago, but then we did another later and he pulled out the gunz and ***** me about as hard as Afro and HRnut. which is why i confirmed snake as a GW counter :)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
your ***** lieing

what city man, if it around detroit :/ sigh your gonna be quite unhappy with the smash scene. AND SO AM I since ur gonna teach all the snake how the ***** play finaly because i cant get through to them

lain

Smash Master
Wow Joel, maybe we should start recording our matches cause this is some boring *** ****.

If I wanted to watch you **** people 3-0, I'd watch... something else... not this.

:colorful:

Top Bottom