• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[video] Almost Top Tier - a pikachu combo video

Spyckie

Smash Apprentice
So I was creatively bored this afternoon and decided on making a pikachu combo vid. I've had the idea for a while, but never really felt the urge to... until now.

Sorry, its a bit short and its only Anther's vids. I know a lot of people have gotten pretty good, but I didn't have enough time to sort through them.

Anyways, enjoy!

Almost Top Tier - a pikachu combo vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDQefQOzmU

You can also see my old pika video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08orVEALkr0&feature=user

*/end shameless advert*

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree with boom, sorry. But it's nice to watch. And spyckie, is it because you still don't have brawl yet? I would understand if this were the case. I lurked for months here until I got brawl.

Spyckie

Smash Apprentice
I had brawl, then my roomy took it away to singapore... think of this as withdrawal symptoms...

Anther

Smash Champion
XD. I liked the clips, decent pika player.
I thought the music was very bland and took away a lot more than it added, and some of the clips seemed to last awkwardly long ;].

Fun watch XD. Thanks Spyckie lol.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
XD. I liked the clips, decent pika player.
I thought the music was very bland and took away a lot more than it added, and some of the clips seemed to last awkwardly long ;].

Fun watch XD. Thanks Spyckie lol.
Decent? the pika player was average at best. he has nothing on anther though....

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i thought it was good actually, the pika player used lots of good stuff, especially at the end there

i thought it was of anther??

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
Please! That pika player was horrible. An embarrassment to all Pika's. That pika makes babies cry.

*Baby crying*
Make that the worst among pikas. I can do WAY better than that. That's not anther.

Or..is it?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Very nice. I've seen many Anther videos.
I play similarly to Anther, but I use more QAC combos. I'd love to be Anther's apprentice. Too bad he never responds to my requests for Pikachu dittos :ohwell:

M15t3R E

Smash Master
>=o

Mister_E. As much as I <3 pika dittos I sadly can't play right now =].
I understand. Stealth filled me in. Just want you to know you're the reason I was able to get on the level I'm at now with Pikachu. So, soon as we can play tell me plz. ;)

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
anther has top tier johns...if he wanted to play you he would talk to the pikachu god and suddenly have internet for awhile...unfortunately, that didn't work when we were scheduled to play >.<

Top Bottom