• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Video! 56K (G&W) vs 5150 (Dedede)

Hammabro

Smash Apprentice
That was a great match. I still don't understand why G&W can attack after using UpB but UpB + dair looks useful.

Ms. Pac-Master

Smash Journeyman
56k... for an outdated computer modem, you sure move really fast. :D

Also, I remember Hylian confirmed that food still drops, even when items are turned off, when you land a 7 on the Judge Hammer... how come it didn't appear when you got a 7 in the video?

fouxs2

Smash Cadet
You remind me so much of my Game and Watch, awesome! If people are saying your good it means I must be too XD

All kidding aside, you play really well, but you missed a chance at an UAir when you Up Bd DDD and he was beside you in the air. UAir pushes people that are beside you too, could've given you more breathing space. While G&W is a in your face character, space between you and your opponent is important so you can properly judge what to do next.

Top Bottom