• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Victorian Weekly Meet discussion Thread

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Victorian MSN Meet Discussion Thread​

When: Thurdays, 9:00pm via MSN

This is the thread to discuss any and all possible meets that can happen in victoria. There are plenty of people interested in having weekly meets, but no one advertises them here on the Victorian thread. So this is to get a time to organise a time to get all happening meets in the open so that we can get more people in the one place.

So if you're interested or not say so here, and every thursday i'll get those people involved in a big msn convo. Also feel free to post any meets that you're having if you want more people to come along.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Why don't we have it at

!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_> i wanna go to the waterfront

seriously tho, ill be keenly watching this space to see where the next meet is :):):) good **** mikul for setting this up - hopefully with a billion australian threads we'll be assigned our own regional board

OH! WHEN WILL BARK PUT UP THOSE VIDS I RECORDED?????:mad:

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
OhMigouu! Geelong?? I wouldn't have room for more than three tvs i think. But she did say that she'll allow that people come, we just have to make sure that not too many people come to my house, you should know how small it is xD and that we'd have room for 3 tv's at the most. I'll provide pizza for dinner, drinks and chips for snacks. Lunch is up to everyone that comes here.

Yes he needs to put them up lol, but i want more recorded!! I half sucked lol

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Caotic I will put up the vids next week sometime, Lmao hopefully early next week.

Thats a really awesome picture by the way, though it's a shame we dont see Emily that much!!

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
geelong? who lives there? is it... em?
i'll bring my TV and GCN for any meets if suggested
lol Bark, i can't wait to see my videos... don't forget the game where i beat cao... auctually, don't post any other videos of me. everything else was nooby

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
I'm up for it, my email is in the other thread XD maybe ill be able to have one or two at my join but its a real small place, ask cao, he could say how many could fit XD

LemonManX

Smash Lord
I'd love to be involved in said MSN convos. But I have rehearsals on most Thursdays for the next couple of weeks.

But otherwise whenever you see me online and there is a convo about weeklies being discussed, absorb me into it.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Deen, geelong is the place that i live in, lol. And we [BOLD]can[/BOLD] change the time of day that the convo is held if enough people ask for it. And i'm not sure that my house will be the best place for a meet at the moment, my mum want's no more than 5 people here *sigh* but let's see how things work out first.

Don't forget to keep this thread up close to the top of the page so that it doesn't get lost

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
This weeks chat is cancelled due to lack of smashers online, so i'm going to change next weeks time. Any suggestions? Also, at the moment i [BOLD]might[/BOLD] be holding a meet at my house as Cao suggested, but if you're interested just post here.

Edit: There IS DEFINATELY a meet at my house this Saturday, starting at 11am, i have to tv's here, so if someone can bring one tv and two cubes that would be great. Cao, how are you gonna spend some time at the waterfront? So if you want to come along post here. My address is 14/156 Cox Rd Norlane, get the route 30/12 bus, get off once you see Patties Fruit Market and head towards it, then turn right. Once you see a set of 14 letterboxes with Red and Orange bricks, head into the court there and look for house no 14. I live here :]

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
maybe i could go :O my mum lives in geelong and im seeing her this saturday in the morning, maybe ill hitch a ride down there :p

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
I would love to host a weekly, i just have to give pleanty of heads up to my folks. Also it will have to be during this month or july as i get sundays off work then.
Well then Adam you how about you host the next meet that we have then? It should give plenty of heads up time for your parents then, so they can say yes to it.

FiErCe_oNi

Smash Lord
yay! double casual meets! now i can look forward to 3 meets in a row
i'll bring a cube for sure mikul, and i could bring a TV to... that just means i'll have to carry it on a bus/train... unless someone picked me up somewhere but no problem. my TV isn't very big anyway

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
**** >_< cant make it guys, a m8 is in a but if trouble so I'm spending the day with him to help, but someone inform me about other meets? someone add me on msn that is well informed XD

LemonManX

Smash Lord
As of the 27th of May I'll be much more free. Since that's when I finish performing Joseph.

I look forward to being a more involved Smasher again.

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
Most dedication award goes to Oni. Whilst you lazy buggers did what ever you did on the weekend me and Oni did a bit of training. Much Props to us, hip hip hooray.

At least there are some people in Victoria making a regular effort.
Sorry about missing you meet up mikul, currently cant afford to travel.

Anyone up for some smash in the week, give me a yell.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Most dedication award goes to Oni. Whilst you lazy buggers did what ever you did on the weekend me and Oni did a bit of training. Much Props to us, hip hip hooray.

At least there are some people in Victoria making a regular effort.
Sorry about missing you meet up mikul, currently cant afford to travel.

Anyone up for some smash in the week, give me a yell.
says mr. i-never-turn-my-phone-on

Strider69

Smash Cadet
I suppose I can go sometime when my parents let me, which is hardly ever, If I ever can go, Ill post here on talk to someone on msn. Actually, I haven't added most of you guys. My msn is strider_ani@hotmail.com add me!

LemonManX

Smash Lord
People who would consider having me for a night in their awe-inspiring presence get back to me.

Because I have nearly knocked over all my Uni burdens (burdens = essays)

After CoA2 I see myself being very bored until I return to Uni on July 23rd.

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Saturday Movie and N2C!!!

OK guys, due to Sam's msn convo working (LOL) we're planning a saturday movie and n2c meet, we'll need THREE cubes and smash copies for this to work, but cao has to give it the go ahead, cos it would be nice to see Pirates of the Carribean for the movie, and cao and sam and ken we're planning to see it.

So Cao, can this be done? :3

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could go. >_> But meh.

Btw, Cao I want that copy of smash. ;)

P.s: Strider, I <3 that maplestory sig =P

Nick_

Smash Apprentice
Ok guys Im working saturday from 9 till 2 so I'll come n2c straight after work since its only like 2 blocks away..

Also was speaking to DOHIEIE!@!@!@!@OLOXDXD on msn, he's gonna come n2c as well.

Also I'd like to see my bum buddy Forblaze there.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Ken couldn't wait to see it so the 3 of us [niven] already went to see it. N2C sounds alright, you're welcome to schedule it and chances are we could be there for some part of it. if were not there its cus of either sydney or a drive out looking for wild animals to sketch

Were heading into the city today so you want to join us, give me a call.

the weather has been described as cold new york weather - visitors be warned

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Ok cao, well i'm gonna set the time to be at N2C to 11:00am, going on untill 8:30pm as a starter, is everyone ok with this? Also, don't forget that we will need to bring 3 Cubes, with memory cards and a copy of smash each guys.

See you there :]

Snakebite

Smash Journeyman
I whish I had a mobile.

Took a major gamble and went to n2c at 4pm, still here now (5.12pm)

No smashers here either, so looks like the gamble backfired.
Working all weekend so I'll try to get to freddo's In the evening sometime.

Joined a gym in the city aswell, So im tied up these days. All though I will still make an effort for you guys. Okay?

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Don't forget guys, this thing is to be held at freddo's house, look at his post in the monthly thread for info to get to his house guys, and there'll be no smash at my house on sunday either.

Top Bottom