• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGD: Dr. Shrunk Says be Happy!!

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Depending on what the terms are. We might have to switch battle modes @ Sonsa Sonsa .

I hope not tho. Turf War is the best :D

SoniCraft

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sonicraft98
3DS FC
5327-0944-3801
I'm in! Not deciding which team I'm on though, I don't wanna pick favorites :3. We should set a date for this. Late May, early June?

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
I would be up for Turf wars when the game comes in about 442 hours. T____________T

Actually, not to rain on your turf war but....

Private match making between friends isn't possible at release, so you'll have to wait until August to gather 8 of your friends to have a private match.

Typical Nintendo.

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Private match making between friends isn't possible at release, so you'll have to wait until August to gather 8 of your friends to have a private match.

Typical Nintendo.
...****.

Looks like we need another way to settle this @ Sonsa Sonsa .

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
I'm getting the game, whats the war about?
So @ Sonsa Sonsa threw a pocketed tree at me because she doesn't like Yellow 6 Villager. My hospital bill was high, so I wanted revenge.

If I win. Sonsa shall change her profile pic to anything I desire for a week. Vice Versa if she win.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yellow 6 Villager is fine, just not my fav! I actually wanted to order the villagers on how I like em and see what yalls orders would be. It's interesting to me! Anyway:
1. Default
2. Ness dress
3. Blue tie-dye
4. Pink Hair
5. Purple Dude
6. Green Girl
7. Yellow 6 Dude
8. Sleepy eyes yellow greenish dress girl...?

But anyway, yeah, I said something about peace and understanding and while the tree may have been overboard, you were threatening me with a tree too! It was self-defense! So, yknow... Woulda been best to leaf it alone. But nowww I'm ganna splatter ya in Splatoon! (somehow...how do these modes work...)

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Yellow 6 Villager is fine, just not my fav! I actually wanted to order the villagers on how I like em and see what yalls orders would be. It's interesting to me! Anyway:
1. Default
2. Ness dress
3. Blue tie-dye
4. Pink Hair
5. Purple Dude
6. Green Girl
7. Yellow 6 Dude

But anyway, yeah, I said something about peace and understanding and while the tree may have been overboard, you were threatening me with a tree too! It was self-defense! So, yknow... Woulda been best to leaf it alone. But nowww I'm ganna splatter ya in Splatoon! (somehow...how do these modes work...)
Ha! That's not gonna happen. :p

You shall get inked and I shall enjoy it!

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ha! That's not gonna happen. :p

You shall get inked and I shall enjoy it!
Hmph! Well we'll see I guess! When does that game even come out, the 29th, right? Oh, I wonder if that's when Inkling costumes will be in smash too?

Anyway! Ahh, Im kinda studying for finals and am too lazy to look up the other modes, what even is there besides turf war? I think I heard there was a balloon popping contest or somethin.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Hmph! Well we'll see I guess! When does that game even come out, the 29th, right? Oh, I wonder if that's when Inkling costumes will be in smash too?

Anyway! Ahh, Im kinda studying for finals and am too lazy to look up the other modes, what even is there besides turf war? I think I heard there was a balloon popping contest or somethin.
How about at June 12th we shall settle this huh?

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
1. Default
2. Ness dress
3. Blue tie-dye
4. Pink Hair
5. Purple Dude
6. Green Girl
7. Yellow 6 Dude

oh we're doing this

Villager Alt tier list.
SSSS Rugby Shirt
SSS Racer 6, Yellow Bolero
SS No. 1, Turnip Top, Blue Tie-Dye, Daisy Shirt
S 4 Ball Shirt

Wonderf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Wonderf
3DS FC
5172-2136-8763
If it makes you and @ Antonykun Antonykun feel better...
My Villager Alt Tier List:
1. All of them

Reasons: To share the love, work together to end world hunger and that you should never pick favourites...

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Yay togetherness, no matter what color we use we all have the same goals <3

HNI_0009.JPG

S Rank
Turnip Top

A Rank
Rugby Tee

B Rank
Daisy Shirt

Racer 6 Tee

C Rank
Four-Ball Tee

Yellow Bolero

F Rank
No. 1 Shirt

Blue Tie-Dye Tee

RaenUE

Smash Cadet
NNID
RaenUE
3DS FC
0705-3752-9517
I too do not like the current Villager memes. Killager? There's so many more potential -illlager puns (Thrillager, Drillager, Dressed to Killager, Quillager, Bastillager, Skillager, Run of the Millager, Capital of Brazillager, Willager, Billager, Pillager, Shrillager, Illager, Tillager, Dillager, etc.), but nooooo, we can only have one -illager meme.
No, I'm not bitter.

Tier list, along with my personally associated pun:
Turnip Top (Chillager)

Yellow Bolero (Dressed to Killager)

Rugby Tee (Quillager)

Four-Ball Tee (Bastillager)

Racer 6 Tee (Dillager)

Daisy Shirt (Frillager)

Blue Tie-Dye Tee (Drillager)

No. 1 Shirt (Killager)

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
I too do not like the current Villager memes. Killager? There's so many more potential -illlager puns (Thrillager, Drillager, Dressed to Killager, Quillager, Bastillager, Skillager, Run of the Millager, Capital of Brazillager, Willager, Billager, Pillager, Shrillager, Illager, Tillager, Dillager, etc.), but nooooo, we can only have one -illager meme.
No, I'm not bitter.

Tier list, along with my personally associated pun:
Turnip Top (Chillager)

Yellow Bolero (Dressed to Killager)

Rugby Tee (Quillager)

Four-Ball Tee (Bastillager)

Racer 6 Tee (Dillager)

Daisy Shirt (Frillager)

Blue Tie-Dye Tee (Drillager)

No. 1 Shirt (Killager)
I like to call them battle of bunker hillager sometimes :p

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Star rank - Yellow 6. God of Destruction and Awesomeness

S rank - Crazy eyes Rugby

A rank - Smooth 4-ball

B rank - Lazy-Eyed Fellow.

C rank - Turnip Grill

D rank - Pink waifu Villager

F rank - Yellow Bolero

Kill-it-with-fire rank - No.1 Villager.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Yadda yadda, numbers
My nicknames for each of them, by your order;
1. Villager
2. Billager
3. Chillager
4. Fillager
5. Killager
6. Turnip Vill
7. Pillager
8. Chill Fill

I have the funniest names :4villager:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Ehee, I feel vain, but Ace really flattered me
Couldn't stop smiling and blushing for a while there~

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
Ehee, I feel vain, but Ace really flattered me https://youtu.be/Ea-gbjWvj28?t=1971
everyone gets to fight awesome smash tubers and here i am with my 3DS
omg i actually saw your battles I need to step up the intensity
omg you counterpicked ace with Rugby Shirt XD

Last edited:

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Ehee, I feel vain, but Ace really flattered me
T__T Someday....

I'll meet him in FG someday...

Good Job though. That second match was so hype. Seeing my mains fight each other is weird...somehow.

Edit: @ Sonsa Sonsa Teach me how to use Dair on-stage like you do. Yours are on point, as well as your OoS F-tilts.

Here's the key to the Rosa matchup though: Many Rosas like using down b to avoid the lloid. Use that to your advantage. This means that you need to get a feel of when the gravitational pull effect is over, which I know because I'm a Rosa secondary. Fire a lloid, have them use Down B and then time your fair so that it hits when the gravity pull is over. It's weird to explain but it works and you rack up damage on Luma.

But seriously, Teach me Master @ Sonsa Sonsa

Last edited:

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Zee AND Ranai?!
Aren't you ambitious? :p
I wanted to respond to this for awhile...

Of course I do! My goal used to be just like @ zeezee zeezee but now I realize that being exactly like another player is bad. It feels like that all of Villager boards prefers replicating everything that Zee, Ranai, @MJG , and @Salem do. When I personally think that every Villager should try to use their own Villager to discover potential, and be separately unique. Now learning from more skilled players is not a bad thing, but using your own character at your own potential is what makes a player amazing.

I've decided that my true main goal wasn't just being like Zee, now I want to be one of those top Villager's. I want to be unique like them, I want to stand out. I obviously can't force everyone to do the same, but it's definitely something that I want to do, and it will be a good future for my competitive Smash hobby!

@ zeezee zeezee will still be one of my role models obviously. (My second one being @Ian Viola and third Shaya) but now I shall follow this goal starting after I post this reply.

Last edited:

Antonykun

Hero of Many Faces
3DS FC
1049-0472-0051
T__T Someday....

Good Job though. That second match was so hype. Seeing my mains fight each other is weird...somehow.

Edit: @ Sonsa Sonsa Teach me how to use Dair on-stage like you do. Yours are on point, as well as your OoS F-tilts.

Here's the key to the Rosa matchup though: Many Rosas like Using down b to avoid the lloid. Use that to your advantage. This means that you need to get a feel of when the gravitational pull effect is over, which I know because I'm a Rosa secondary. Fire a lloid, have them use Down B and then time your fair so that it hits when the gravity pull is over. It's weird to explain but it works and you rack up damage on Luma.

plot twist Siles wins against ace and then asks him how be as good as him :p
I wanted to respond to this for awhile...

Of course I do! My goal used to be just like @ zeezee zeezee but now I realize that being exactly like another player is bad. It feels like that all of Villager boards prefers replicating everything that Zee, Ranai, @MJG , and @Salem do. When I personally think that every Villager should try to use their own Villager to discover potential, and be separately unique. Now learning from more skilled players is not a bad thing, but using your own character at your own potential is what makes a player amazing.

I've decided that my true main goal wasn't just being like Zee, now I want to be one of those top Villager's. I want to be unique like them, I want to stand out. I obviously can't force everyone to do the same, but it's definitely something that I want to do, and it will be a good future for my competitive Smash hobby!

@ zeezee zeezee will still be one of my role models obviously. (My second one being @Ian Viola and third Shaya) but now I shall follow this goal starting after I post this reply.
good! its always great to be ambitious and wanting to be even better!

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
T__T Someday....

Here's the key to the Rosa matchup though: Many Rosas like Using down b to avoid the lloid. Use that to your advantage. This means that you need to get a feel of when the gravitational pull effect is over, which I know because I'm a Rosa secondary. Fire a lloid, have them use Down B and then time your fair so that it hits when the gravity pull is over. It's weird to explain but it works and you rack up damage on Luma.

Maybe someday! Aw, thank you! Dairs, hmm... I mean, I guess I treat em like Jigglypuff's fairs and nairs? Except the hitbox is under me instead of in front so I can retreat OR keep heading forward, covering approaches from under. It's a great spacing tool that can hit hard and even kill.

And yeaaah, I was trying to get in there with nair, but often felt too slow, like I'd be punished. But still wanted to keep shooting em to keep up the pressure and keep Rosa busy. I think I got a few dairs after baiting the pull though, I dunno, maybe I was nervous. Ace messes with my reaction time and all sometimes...that's why that first game was such a mess haha

Mr.Sile

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dorvillo
Idea of the day:

We should have a Villager only tourney. June anyone?

outfoxd

Smash Ace
NNID
outfoxd
Hello, errbody. I'm a Duck Hunt main that is transitioning to Villager. I have to say, having killing power is like Christmas to me. Just wanted to introduce myself, and look forward to being a mayor.

AnchorTea

Smash Lord
NNID
AnchorageTea
Hello, errbody. I'm a Duck Hunt main that is transitioning to Villager. I have to say, having killing power is like Christmas to me. Just wanted to introduce myself, and look forward to being a mayor.
Just because Duck Hunt doesn't have as much kill options, doesn't mean you had to leave him.

Last edited:
Top Bottom