• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

VGBC Renders?

AirFair

Marth tho
I've been interested in where vgbc gets their character renders, for the thumbnails of tournament matches.
Ex.

Does anyone here know where I might find them? I checked spriter's resource and didn't get any results.

Veggies

Smash Journeyman
I've been interested in where vgbc gets their character renders, for the thumbnails of tournament matches.
Ex.

Does anyone here know where I might find them? I checked spriter's resource and didn't get any results.
Their renders are more than likely just cropped out from in-game images from dolphin. If you would like to do this yourself Achilles created a code that makes all non-character objects magenta.
Code:
04452C70 FF00FF00
04453000 00C40000

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
AR and Gecko use the same "codetype" for 32-bit overwrites (04XXXXXX). It's basically just coincidence, but every code in this forum is written in Gecko now. So just always use Gecko.

Last edited:

Achilles1515

Smash Master
If you make your own renders, I highly suggest the really obscure poses to grab the audience's attention. You know, like Marth in Pikachu's wait stance or Mewtwo doing the knee.

Pikachu Marth.png

Mewtwo Knee.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom