• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Very useful strategy i found with snakes grenades.

matthewdw94*

Smash Apprentice
When pulling out a grenade, if you hold b then shield youll drop the grenade at your feet. This is very good since you can roll away and isolate your enemy even more. You can also pick it back up and throw at the right time for it to blow up in youropponents face. Sorry if this is old, but I've found it very useful.

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
I don't see the problem with posting things you think know one else knows about. If anything a few new people might see "New techniqe" in a post and think its something usefull and new. Thell' go home and practice and the'll add a new move to there repitore.

DrakeFreedom

Smash Cadet
i completely agree with RAAR, this forum is about helping people and not calling everyone stupid because they have an idea , unless it is really REALLY stupid =/

Zero000

Smash Rookie
Well, I sure didn't know about that. Hmm, now i have better use for nades.

Perfect for setups for like

Mine ------ Snake-----whoever----C4
and many many fun combinations

Top Bottom