• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

very strange pika glitch

N64

Smash Champion
go to pokemon stadium. Wait for the stage to change to the fire level (with the tree and the burning house). Go into the top nook of the tree and face right. Roll backwards. Jolt. The jolt should glitch out on the platform behind you.

To my knowledge this works there, on battlefield, and on jungle japes. There may be other stages, but that's all I remember.

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that glitch happened to me a while ago, when I had a match against someone on Pokemon Stadium.

It was during a Rankings match at my dorms.

Anyway, it was so funny when I did that, cause we were playing on a big screen TV and everyone who was watching our match - their faces were like this "O_O Woah, that's a weird glitch...".

Volt Tackle

Smash Cadet
I just found out about this a few days ago actually. If you made this thread a week ago it would have been news to me.

Top Bottom